Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > REGIONAL CHAPTERS, CAMPOUTS & RALLIES > Southeast Region
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 12-17-2013, 08:21 PM   #1
def

Send a message via Yahoo to def
Quality RV service in Birmingham, AL

The Highway Hiton needed some service (fridge, electrical, cooling system, etc.). So I looked for a good nearby shop to do the work. The poor economy has closed most reputable RV repair shops in the area so, I had to hunt for a new one.

After speaking with them on the phone, I brought the coach to them last week. Today, I visited the shop to meet with the owner for the first time. My coach will be ready this week. Also, I inspected their work.

This is the best shop I have ever had work on any of my motor homes. I highly recommend them.

They have large, clean indoor service bays where they perform their work. Your coach is safe and secure.

Alabama RV Shop - Home

Don (owner) is also a certified diesel engine mechanic.

He successfully traced and repaired a difficult electrical problem with my coach in addition to all the other work he performed.

If you are in Birmingham, AL and need some service or repairs done, these folks are highly rated by me.
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 08-19-2017, 03:45 PM   #2

Alpine Owners Club
What is the shops name ?
Jeflen
Old 08-20-2017, 04:46 AM   #3
def

Send a message via Yahoo to def
Well, jeflen, looks like this one is out of business since my original post. Sorry.

Tags
quality, service