Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > REGIONAL CHAPTERS, CAMPOUTS & RALLIES > Southeast Region
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 11-05-2005, 12:44 AM   #1

Good morning Ralphie and Janice you guys are up early this morning.Hope this finds you guys doing well.Hope to see you soon.
Jim
islander is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 11-05-2005, 12:44 AM   #2

Good morning Ralphie and Janice you guys are up early this morning.Hope this finds you guys doing well.Hope to see you soon.
Jim
Old 11-05-2005, 08:27 AM   #3

Hi Jim!!

Yes, we were up early this morning. Have to get ready to watch our Gators tonight at 7:15. Hey, I don't see you guys signed up for Tropical Palms. We'll miss you!!!
Old 11-05-2005, 03:49 PM   #4

Hey JimBob...Aren't ya'll going to Tropical Palms??
Hope so,haven't seen your face in a while
see ya,.....the BOSS
Old 11-06-2005, 12:34 AM   #5

Ralphie I see the Gators pulled it out in double overtime.It will be a good game next week at S.C..FSU looked pitiful yesterday.
Don't think we will make it to TROPICAL Palms.
A lot going on with us this month.Still working 50 to 60 hours a week.Repaired Wilma's damage yesterday.Vectrola will spend most of coming week in Port St Lucie with Christy.Jamie and Pete moving in their new house.I'm having a new house built for Vectrola it should be finished first or second week of December.
Did you sell your RV yet??
You and Janice take care.
Jim
Old 11-06-2005, 02:19 AM   #6

RalfiE, are you and Janice getting ready? I know Audi and I are ready to camp. Seems like a long time since October Rally. Going to do a little camping next weekend down in Bradenton at Lake Manatee State Park as a warm up for a few days prior to the Rally. Meeting up with a few new couples that may be interested in joining. One has a 5er another a pop-up, and the third is a tenter. They are more in to woodsy camping than resort style. But am trying to hook them up with the boomers.

Derek
Old 11-07-2005, 03:59 AM   #7

Hey Jim.Yes the Gators won by the "skin" of their teeth. (what ever that means)And,Fsu are also not doing that well.(guess it must be other team's time to shine.
Too bad you're havin to work so many hours,however,hard work pays.We'll miss you guys at Tropical Palms.
Derek,yes,we plan to be at T.P.,don't remember which day we arrive.Guess i need to check that.
See Ya'll,Ralphie
Old 11-16-2005, 05:02 AM   #8

HooRaayh!!! Dr. just called and after reading the scans from the other day,says i can now walk on my leg. .Will still be tender ect.But,i can deal with it.
See you Boomer campers this afternoon.
The BOSS
Old 11-16-2005, 04:24 PM   #9

You can "deal with it", Ralphie, because you are a Class "A" Act!

You were a Class Act before your illness and if it's possible, you are even more so now. You always have positive comments which encourage others and never bring them down instead of negative comments and criticisms.

Even when others try to insite discord, there you are trying to restore peace. In our book you are not only the "original" Florida Boomer but you are the one and only BOSS!

We'll miss the "good old days" of Boomer rallies but the memories will last a life time.

Cookestwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2005, 04:54 PM   #10

Cheri,
What are you talking about? I thought we still are having Boomer Rallies,althought jim & I have missed some, we have just had alot on our plate I am the one with some time and jim works and has limited # days off, I don't think that will be the case for ever but for now it is. We haven't seem the boomers in a few and do miss everyone and I don't think the boomers are gone.
Vectrola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2005, 05:11 PM   #11

Sorry for the confusion, Carolyn. I was just feeling sentimental when responding to Ralphie's post. He's such a sweetheart and after spending time with Janice and him tonight I was just thinking about the Boomers whom we've grown to love and miss seeing.
Cookestwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2005, 05:28 PM   #12

Glad it was just a sentimental moment. For a minute I thought the Boomers were going somewhere but then that's a VECTROLA THING I GUESS
JANICE AND RALPH ONE OF THE GREATEST PEOPLE JIM AND I KNOW, HI RALPHIE AND WEEZIE.
Vectrola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2005, 05:15 AM   #13

Ralphie this is the Big Day in the swamp.
You know FLORIDA STATE is going to put one of them old fashion whippings on them gators.
I hope!
Did you sell your RV yet?
Jim
Old 11-26-2005, 07:01 AM   #14

Hey Jim,no,haven't sold the R.V. yet.As for the game today,both teams are pretty sorry.However,guess we should each root for our team <span class="ev_code_RED">GO GATORS!!!!!!!!!!</span>
SEE YA,The BOSS