Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > REGIONAL CHAPTERS, CAMPOUTS & RALLIES > Southeast Region
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
Closed Thread

Old 10-07-2005, 01:04 AM   #43

Missy,you're in WORSE shape than i thought.
Seeing things,hearing things,hearing voices YIKES,just don't start talking to the voices.Hey,i got it, talk to the BIG guy maybe he can help.
BOSS
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 10-07-2005, 01:49 AM   #44

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Larry, NW4W:
Ron says that sometimes you even hear them when they aren't there. That's a gift, I think. Most people don't hear when there are voices.[/QUOTE]<span class="ev_code_RED">Larry, you have just been promoted to "Knight" because of your brilliant observations regarding the voices I hear!
[color:RED]Have a "Royal" day and we'll see ya'll real soon!</span>
Old 10-07-2005, 01:52 AM   #45

[QUOTE]Originally posted by safcrkr:
Missy,you're in WORSE shape than i thought.
Seeing things,hearing things,hearing voices YIKES,just don't start talking to the voices.Hey,i got it, talk to the BIG guy maybe he can help.
BOSS [/QUOTE

]<span class="ev_code_PURPLE">Bubba, I don't know how to tell you this, but the "Big Guy" hears voices too. They keep telling him to cheer for the Auburn Tigers!</span>

Princess Missy
Old 10-07-2005, 04:09 AM   #46

Missy those voices the BIG GUY has been hearing....have been LYING to Him The GATORS eat Tigers anyway. ..
THE BOSS
Old 10-07-2005, 04:22 AM   #47

Hey, Bubs!

When the War Eagle gets home, I'll let him respond to your silly notions.

Old 10-07-2005, 05:36 AM   #48

I'm glad I wasn't promoted to morning instead of night. I'm really not much of a morning person, I like being a night.
Old 10-07-2005, 05:45 AM   #49

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Larry, NW4W:
I'm glad I wasn't promoted to morning instead of night. I'm really not much of a morning person, I like being a night. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Old 10-07-2005, 10:50 AM   #50

other site???
Old 10-07-2005, 12:14 PM   #51

RV Livin', Dave. Nice site. Check it out!

http://www.rvlivin.com/

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Dave Head:
other site??? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Old 10-07-2005, 12:26 PM   #52

I DON'T THINK WE HAVE LEFT THIS SITE BUT JUST FELT LIKE SEEING SOME DIFFERENT IDEAS. AS LOU WAS ONE OF THE MODERATORS FOR AWHILE--I KNOW THEY DO A GOOD JOB BUT ALSO SAW THE INSIDE OF IT TOO!! JUST HAVE A HARD TIME WITH ALL THE "BIG BROTHERS" DECIDING WHO CAN BE ON HERE AND WHO CAN'T. LAST TIME I CHECKED IT WAS STILL AMERICA AND FREEDOM OF SPEECH. I STILL HAVE A HARD TIME AS TO WHY I RECEIVED SO MANY NEGATIVE EMAILS AND POSTS BECAUSE I TYPE IN CAPS. I JUST THOUGHT IT WAS PRETTY STUPID AND HAVE OTHER MORE IMPORTANT THINGS TO WORRY ABOUT.

AS WE ARE THE BIGGEST GROUP THEY HAVE--I DON'T SEE WHY THEY WON'T CONSIDER ANY SUGGESTIONS ABOUT INPUTTING A TOPIC OR TWO. I REALIZE THAT DRIVER LIKES HIS WORKHORSE AND THAT THEY PAY MONEY TO BE THERE BUT WE ALL DON'T HAVE A WORKHORSE OR WANT ONE.

ROBIN
Old 10-07-2005, 02:37 PM   #53

I think I talked too much yesterday....my fingers are tired!

Pat of

2004 DSDP 3807, 370HP Spartan
Old 10-07-2005, 05:45 PM   #54

Hey all,

Has been a long time since I have posted. My dh and I still haven't made it to a rally yet!!
My work schedule is great for weekend camping (Saturday through Monday) but since I work on Friday nights (7 pm to 7 am) the rallies have been kinda out of the question. We did upgrade to a 27' Jayco Eagle with a slide out and a Ford F350. Love the extra room!! We went to a family reunion at Gen.Coffee State Park in Georgia and it was great. Planning on camping near Pensacola over the Thanksgiving holidays and also camping over the Christmas weekend in Debary (Lake Monroe park- allows RV and tent camping for $15-$19 a night.. sure beats a motel room price!!)

One of these days it would be great to meet up with some of ya'll that I read about!

readinglady2

1999 Ford F350 diesel Crewcab dually
Old 10-07-2005, 07:18 PM   #55

Hi, Readinglady2:

Sounds like you've been enjoying your new RV. Maybe one of these days you'll be able to join the Florida Boomers for a weekend. Do you ever get long weekends, where you could stay until Monday?

Some of us still work, and those who do, come when they can. Occasionally, we extend the rally to include a Monday departure like at Labor Day.

Come see us! You're always welcome.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by readinglady2:
Hey all,

Has been a long time since I have posted. My dh and I still haven't made it to a rally yet!!
My work schedule is great for weekend camping (Saturday through Monday) but since I work on Friday nights (7 pm to 7 am) the rallies have been kinda out of the question. We did upgrade to a 27' Jayco Eagle with a slide out and a Ford F350. Love the extra room!! We went to a family reunion at Gen.Coffee State Park in Georgia and it was great. Planning on camping near Pensacola over the Thanksgiving holidays and also camping over the Christmas weekend in Debary (Lake Monroe park- allows RV and tent camping for $15-$19 a night.. sure beats a motel room price!!)

One of these days it would be great to meet up with some of ya'll that I read about!

readinglady2 </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Old 10-08-2005, 12:12 AM   #56

Thanks for the welcome back, Cheri! That is one thing about this group, everyone sure does seem friendly!! Obviously, the rallies for the rest of the year are out of the question... which means I need to start working on next years plans!! LOL! When we bought the first 5th wheel (19' Funtime with 1991 Dodge pulling) we made a decision that we would go camping at least once every 3 months, now that we have the bigger camper, we want to go more often!!

And yep, I am looking for a rally that "meets" over a Saturday, Sunday, Monday weekend!! Ya'll sound like ya'll have a great time! How many of the Florida Boomers are going to the Florida RV show in Tampa? Isn't that in January?? Gee the memory is the second thing to go..... I can't remember the first!!!

readinglady2

1999 Ford F350 diesel Crewcab dually
Closed Thread