Free 7 Day Trial RV GPS App RV Trip Planner Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > REGIONAL CHAPTERS, CAMPOUTS & RALLIES > Southeast Region
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
Closed Thread

Old 10-06-2005, 08:19 AM   #1

Hey where is everybody ? I know several family members(boomers) have mentioned visiting other web site forums,that's o.k.,but,i miss the Florida Boomers here, lovingly "bashin' " one another.
Although We won't be able to camp very often,my desire is to visit here at Florida Region...Boomers as often as possible.I do not desire to spend time at other forums,......I like it here so much
See Ya'll,
Ralphie
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 10-06-2005, 08:19 AM   #2

Hey where is everybody ? I know several family members(boomers) have mentioned visiting other web site forums,that's o.k.,but,i miss the Florida Boomers here, lovingly "bashin' " one another.
Although We won't be able to camp very often,my desire is to visit here at Florida Region...Boomers as often as possible.I do not desire to spend time at other forums,......I like it here so much
See Ya'll,
Ralphie
Old 10-06-2005, 08:50 AM   #3

Me too, Ralphie!

Missy
Old 10-06-2005, 09:35 AM   #4

Yea, Where is everybody??

Let's "talk"!!

Pat of

2004 DSDP 3807, 370HP Spartan
Old 10-06-2005, 10:12 AM   #5

Hey, Pat:

All of a sudden it seems like some of us have so many things going on and lose track of time. When we look at our calendar, we are amazed that we are busier now than when we were both working.

Looking forward to seeing everyone when we meet in Ocala soon.

Old 10-06-2005, 10:22 AM   #6

Is that why most retiree's say "I'm so busy now, I don't know how I found the time to work"? OKay Boomer's, most of you ARE retired, but too busy to keep up with your friends??? What's happening??

Pat of

Old 10-06-2005, 10:23 AM   #7

Hey Pat,and others,like me who are confused of the goings on.
Seems some of the Boomers are unhappy with the Irv2 administration who does not get paid for their efforts nor do they charge a fee to the membership.Thus,they are trying to convince ALL the Boomer Family to move to the "other"site.That's their priviledge,However,i choose to remain A FLORIDA BOOMER,parking at Irv2.As we've often agreed,we have no rules.We've made some GREAT friendships here.And,i hope we can remain as a BOOMER FAMILY.Any questions or comments you'd like to send,but not post,either call Or email me.
Love to you all,Ralphie....still the BOSS.
Old 10-06-2005, 10:37 AM   #8

To Ralphie and others like us who are confused. Tom and I too would like to continue with Irv2 and remain a FLORIDA BOOMER. We have thoroughly enjoyed the Boomer Family and hope to continue even with the eventual (we hope) sale of our home. We have already said we will return "home" for the winter, where you can't beat the weather or the friends!!

Love to all,
Pat of

Old 10-06-2005, 10:38 AM   #9

PS

For those of you who are wondering, the reason I resigned so quickly as a Moderator on iRV2 was that I realized that I was not up to the task. The Moderators and Administrators were all very kind and supportive of me.

It's a big job with a lot of responsibilities, some of which are not always popular with EVERYONE! THe Administrators are faced with many requests and of course they are not able to accommodate all of them, but I truly believe they do their best.

I just wanted to clarify any misconceptions. Not only that, but Janice has just reminded me that you can't be a MODERATOR and a PRINCESS at the same time. I prefer the royal title and who can blame me?

OK Now, let's go camping.

Old 10-06-2005, 11:09 AM   #10

Did you say Princess???...GAG ME WITH A PITCH FORK!!
Old 10-06-2005, 11:11 AM   #11

THANKS PAT,ALL ARE WELCOMED HERE WITH THE FLORIDA BOOMERS.
RALPHIE
Old 10-06-2005, 11:52 AM   #12

Ralphie:

Do I have to remind you that you appointed yourself as the BOSS? When War Eagle and I joined the Florida Boomers, we were under the impression that Lou (RMM) was the boss!

What say you, RMM?

As far as being a Princess, it is something you are born to. I have royal blood running through my veins. I know what you're thinking .... that's why I'm a "royal pain".
Old 10-06-2005, 12:30 PM   #13

NO,NO,NO,lou was a moderator.....so,somebody HAD to be the BOSS !!So,guess who?
the BOSS
Old 10-06-2005, 12:34 PM   #14

Cheri,
I asume when you mentioned seeing everyone in Ocala you meant Tampa or am I confused.
Tom

Closed Thread