Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > REGIONAL CHAPTERS, CAMPOUTS & RALLIES > Mid-Atlantic Region
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
Closed Thread

Old 01-01-2008, 04:35 PM   #1
Moderator Emeritus

Pond Piggies Club
Mid Atlantic Campers
Coastal Campers
Carolina Campers
Skyline Owners Group
3rd Annual Cook Forest State Park Campout

Click here for more information on this campout.
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 01-01-2008, 04:35 PM   #2
Moderator Emeritus

Pond Piggies Club
Mid Atlantic Campers
Coastal Campers
Carolina Campers
Skyline Owners Group
3rd Annual Cook Forest State Park Campout

Click here for more information on this campout.
Old 01-01-2008, 06:40 PM   #3
Moderator Emeritus

Pond Piggies Club
Mid Atlantic Campers
Coastal Campers
Carolina Campers
Skyline Owners Group
Seth,Tiffany and Henry(MH Dog) Winick,

I have corrected the link to take you directly to the thread.
Try this: Click here for more information on this campout.

I also added a lot more detail to the original thread to answer your questions. Hope that we see you there!

George
Old 01-01-2008, 06:41 PM   #4
Community Administrator

Pond Piggies Club
LA Gulf Coast Campers
Outdoors RV Owners Club
Entegra Owners Club
Skyline Owners Group
Seth-

Click on the link George provided, then, when the new page opens, click on the "3rd annual..." topic. That will answer the majority of your questions. George can then fill you in on any additional info you require.
<span class="ev_code_PURPLE">I see George finished his reply before I & provided plenty of details. Thanks, George!</span>

If I may make one helpful suggestion, please try this for future posts. I have found it greatly benefits me, has not caused any conflicts with other software on my laptop & catches even the smallest of my screw ups. There are just some days that my fingers fly faster than my brain can keep up. This little add-on makes a big difference for me.

L-
Old 01-01-2008, 07:40 PM   #5
Moderator Emeritus

Pond Piggies Club
Mid Atlantic Campers
Coastal Campers
Carolina Campers
Skyline Owners Group
Lori,

I have edited my links to direct to the thread instead of to the forum. I decided this after the fact because I hope to keep all thread correspondance in one thread. Maybe a moderator would be willing to help me out here so that any replies go to a central location (i.e.: the original post under the Pond Piggies forum)

Thanks,
George
Old 01-03-2008, 02:51 AM   #6
Administrator Emeritus

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Maybe a moderator would be willing to help me </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

With Joe and Mike as both Pond Piggies AND moderators, maybe a timely PM to ask them to keep an eye on the thread would be in order....
Old 01-03-2008, 01:33 PM   #7

Mid Atlantic Campers
It's working George - the link goes directly to the thread. I'll shortcut it here and close replies in this thread. Please post your replies in the linked rall thread and not here as this thread is now locked.
Closed Thread