Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > REGIONAL CHAPTERS, CAMPOUTS & RALLIES > Northeast Region
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 12-10-2007, 04:51 PM   #57

Winnebago Owners Club
Carolina Campers
Retired Fire Service RVer's
Hi everyone
remember us, Jim and Mary Jo sorry it's been so long . I think we're finally getting settled in our new home in North Carolina. We really miss you guys and hope to see some of you real soon in Florida. Mary Jo has kept in touch with Mike and Linda[par the course] and were going to meet up with them on Wednesday before they had South to Florida. If all goes well we hope to be at the Ocala sun RV resort in mid- January and meet up with you all in April when you're heading back up north.

1995 Winnebago Vectra 35 RQ
Jpal is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 12-10-2007, 07:14 PM   #58

Nor'easters Club
Nice to hear from you Jim..please give our best to Mary Jo. I hope all is well with the both of you and your family.
Old 12-11-2007, 02:09 AM   #59

Tiffin Owners Club
Nor'easters Club
Hey Jim, nice to see you on. Hope the houses are going well. I have not seen any updated pics in a while. I am sure we will run it to you guys sometime when we head south. Tell everyone we said hello.

2 Boys & My Pups
NYMoose "Lenny" is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2007, 03:52 AM   #60

Stop there often. Nice Park
Old 12-11-2007, 05:14 AM   #61
AL

Florida Cooters Club
Nor'easters Club
Solo Rvers Club
Appalachian Campers
Mid Atlantic Campers
Hi All,

Hey Jim & Family, like the other have said it's good to hear from you and also good to hear that all is well !! I will also be in Ocala in mid Jan, staying at the same park as ParTheCourse and C&C R! Also if all goes as planned should also be at the Outter Banks, NC get togeather in April !!!!

Hey Capt. Bud, Today is nice lots of temp around 38 and dry roads !! Lets hope it stays this way untill we get on down the road a piece, LOL !!!!!
Old 12-11-2007, 10:41 AM   #62

We're here in warm SC. This New Green Acres is a nice little campground. The dogs have already been to the doggie playground.
On the way down a small drawer next to the bed came open. Has never done that before. So we didn't think to check it before opening the bedroom slide. Ripped the wooden frame off the closet and in doing so bent the sliders on the closet drawers. It's a mess.
Chuck is working on it trying to get it back into shape.

Chuck and Carol

2007 Itasca Meridian DP
C&C R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2007, 01:59 PM   #63

21 more days until we leave. We'll be in Ft. Lauderdale's Yacht Haven on the 7th. for a month, than down to the Keys! Hope to catch up with some of you! Hope everyone has a safe & healthy trip down!
Old 12-12-2007, 07:28 AM   #64
AL

Florida Cooters Club
Nor'easters Club
Solo Rvers Club
Appalachian Campers
Mid Atlantic Campers
Hi All,

Hey Retired Enforcer, best of luck on your trip south, who knows maybe I will run into you somewhere down there !

Hey C&C R, so sorry to hear about damge to your rig from slide, hope it is not to bad & can be fixed easy! I was also just looking at the New Green Acres Campground web site since you posted, it seems like a nice place! Maybe if my timeing is right, I will also pull in there for a short stay !! Do you know if the wi-fi is free or is there a charge?

Also does anyone know if there is any free wi-fi, in any of the state rest stopes between NJ & Fl???
Old 12-12-2007, 07:38 AM   #65

Winnebago Owners Club
Pond Piggies Club
Appalachian Campers
Mid Atlantic Campers
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by AL:
Also does anyone know if there is any free wi-fi, in any of the state rest stopes between NJ & Fl??? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

GA has free WiFi in their rest stops on I-95. I've used it.

-Tom

Tom N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2007, 07:56 AM   #66
AL

Florida Cooters Club
Nor'easters Club
Solo Rvers Club
Appalachian Campers
Mid Atlantic Campers
Hi All,

Wow about 10 seconds for a reply back, that has to be a record !!!!! Thanks for the info Tom N !!!!!
Old 12-13-2007, 02:44 PM   #67

I have an air card. The Wi-Fi is in the office and I think it's free.
My dogs are really enjoying the doggie playground.
Well --- another problem. Twice our house batteries have gone bone dry and gotten hot. Of course Roadside Assistance was no help again.
Hope our dealer has some answers tomorrow. Don't want to postpone our trip to put this coach in for service. We've only had it two months.
Have had 5 motor homes (can't seem to get it right ) and never had a battery problem. First loose wire, now battery. Hey Freightliner --- trying to keep us from Florida

2007 Itasca Meridian DP
C&C R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2007, 03:33 PM   #68
AL

Florida Cooters Club
Nor'easters Club
Solo Rvers Club
Appalachian Campers
Mid Atlantic Campers
Hi All,

Hey C&C R, thanks for the reply about wi-fi in the office ! Sorry to hear that you are again having more trouble on your trip, hope this also can be worked out quickly and not to costly!!!
Old 12-13-2007, 04:13 PM   #69

Nor'easters Club
Hey Al..the storm coming in Saturday-Sunday doesn't sound so good. You guys better make a run for it. At least get the motor home to a place where you'll be able ot get it out!
Old 12-13-2007, 04:29 PM   #70

I moved our MH close to the road today before the snow and freezing rain. We will be going north next weekend before heading south, after x-mas. May have to start up the snow blower for the first time in years tommorow.
Vet Man is offline   Reply With Quote