Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > REGIONAL CHAPTERS, CAMPOUTS & RALLIES > Northeast Region
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 07-09-2006, 05:52 AM   #1

Hi! RJ and I are about to give birth to his new life as a retiree and are extrememly pleased. The due date is Sept 26. We are looking forward to spending the next few years as mobile as possible.

RJ hasn't had much time to travel in the past due to his career and we intend to start out in October for a month or two, then again in May through November next year.

We love our RV and can't wait to live our RV life.

Suka
Full Moon Over Salem is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 07-09-2006, 05:52 AM   #2

Hi! RJ and I are about to give birth to his new life as a retiree and are extrememly pleased. The due date is Sept 26. We are looking forward to spending the next few years as mobile as possible.

RJ hasn't had much time to travel in the past due to his career and we intend to start out in October for a month or two, then again in May through November next year.

We love our RV and can't wait to live our RV life.

Suka
Old 07-09-2006, 06:01 AM   #3

Welcome to IRV2. I too are a receint retiree (5/1/06). I'm sure you'll enjoy the site & the fellow campers. the Northeast chapter is planning a fall rally Columbus Day weekend at Lake George N.Y. just off exit 24 of the Northway. Detail will be posted within the next week or so. Hope you can make it!
Old 07-09-2006, 06:50 AM   #4

Welcome I to am a new member I also retired on 5/1/06 good luck and god bless have all the fun you can handle.

www.gsowners.com/
earljan34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2006, 04:18 PM   #5

Tiffin Owners Club
Nor'easters Club
Suka.
Welcome to another great group of people. We will be camping Columbus day weekend with this group, you are welcome to join us. You will see many of us are on both forums.

Lenny Zapka

2 Boys & My Pups
NYMoose "Lenny" is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2006, 06:41 PM   #6

<span class="ev_code_GREEN">Thank you all for your welcome. Hi Lenny! Were your ears burning today? RJ and I were talking about you. </span>

Unfortunately, we will be heading to OH right about that time. We want to visit my sister and make a rally somewhere out there. Nest time maybe. Lake George is pretty close to us.

Suka
Old 07-10-2006, 07:59 AM   #7

Nor'easters Club
Appalachian Campers
Coastal Campers
Welcome Suka and earljan34,
I hope you can join us at some point for one of our rallies. We sure do have fun when we get together and enjoy meeting new members.
Old 07-10-2006, 03:28 PM   #8

Nor'easters Club
Hey Suka!! Nice to "see" you over here!! Hope you are looking to join us for the fall rally, or even Association Island. Both are sort of in your neck of the woods.
Doris
Old 07-11-2006, 05:57 PM   #9

Gee, I recognize a lot of people here. This is nice. I do hope to get together with you for some of these rallys. RJ's retirement is coming up and we have to hang tight here until then. Perhpas in September.
Old 02-10-2008, 08:16 PM   #10

Hi again,

I finally got a new computer and can play here. Misse all the Northeast Rallys last year due to being in Alaska most of the year. We are leaving again on April 13 and will miss it again I guess.

Hope to make it back in time for one of the fall rallys.

Suka
Old 02-11-2008, 07:27 AM   #11

Nor'easters Club
Hi! Was it you I read that was going to workcamp? I also think it was you who posted some great pics on the other site, of your Alaska trip.

Hope you can catch up with us on one of our rally's.
Old 02-11-2008, 03:00 PM   #12

Doris,

Yep, that was me. Guilty. We are going to be there from May till the end of August. Actually if you know anyone who wants to be CG hosts in AK this summer they need someone in Deep Creek from May till mid July. They told me I could post it with anyone I wanted to and will probably.

The ranger can be reached at
jacqui.erion@alaska.gov and the secretary's name is Tammy. tami.carrico@alaska.gov

Anyone from the NE going up that way this summer?