Free 7 Day Trial RV GPS App RV Trip Planner Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > REGIONAL CHAPTERS, CAMPOUTS & RALLIES > Northeast Region
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 07-21-2006, 02:17 PM   #1

The Northeast chapter of IRV2 will hold a FALL RALLY Columbus Day weekend 10/6 - 10/8/06 at "LAKE GEORGE SCHROON VALLEY RESORT CAMPGROUND". (I visited the campground & it's real nice; clean tiled baths,level sites, etc.)
COST $25.00 per night for water, sewer, & electric
To register contact the campground 1 (800) 958-CAMP or e-mail: www.LakeGeorgeCamping.com & mention you are with IRV2. They will require a $25.00 deposit.
All the IRV2 sites will be together.
YOU MUST RESERVE YOUR SITE BY LABOR DAY IN ORDER TO GUARANTEE A SITE! You may extend your stay by arriving early, but the park will close on Monday for the season.
THIS IS GOING TO BE A GREAT RALLY! Some of the activites available that weekend are: a town-wide garage sale in Bolton Landing, beautiful fall foliage, horseback riding, Saturday night bingo at the campground, Sunday the campground is having a "pizza night", also Six Flags "Great Escape" amusement park will be open, and there is dancing down the road at the Ridin-hy Ranch. ALSO, ANYONE THAT IS INTERESTED IN A LUNCH CRUISE SATURDAY ON LAKE GEORGE ABOARD THE "Lac du Saint Sacrement" MAY RESERVE YOUR SPOT WHEN YOU REGISTER AT THE CAMPGROUND. I can tell you first hand that it is worth going on the cruise! The cruise fills up fast so you must reserve ahead of time.
There are a host of other activities and points of interest in the area also.
WE HOPE EVERYONE IS ABLE TO ATTEND THIS GREAT RALLY WHICH IS THE LAST RALLY FOR THE SEASON! It is an easy drive and is just off Exit 24 of Interstate Route 87 (The Northway).
If anyone has any questions, please feel free to E-mail me @ Ienforce@OPTONLINE.NET. Lynn will be arranging the cooperative breakfast & dinner.
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 07-21-2006, 02:17 PM   #2

The Northeast chapter of IRV2 will hold a FALL RALLY Columbus Day weekend 10/6 - 10/8/06 at "LAKE GEORGE SCHROON VALLEY RESORT CAMPGROUND". (I visited the campground & it's real nice; clean tiled baths,level sites, etc.)
COST $25.00 per night for water, sewer, & electric
To register contact the campground 1 (800) 958-CAMP or e-mail: www.LakeGeorgeCamping.com & mention you are with IRV2. They will require a $25.00 deposit.
All the IRV2 sites will be together.
YOU MUST RESERVE YOUR SITE BY LABOR DAY IN ORDER TO GUARANTEE A SITE! You may extend your stay by arriving early, but the park will close on Monday for the season.
THIS IS GOING TO BE A GREAT RALLY! Some of the activites available that weekend are: a town-wide garage sale in Bolton Landing, beautiful fall foliage, horseback riding, Saturday night bingo at the campground, Sunday the campground is having a "pizza night", also Six Flags "Great Escape" amusement park will be open, and there is dancing down the road at the Ridin-hy Ranch. ALSO, ANYONE THAT IS INTERESTED IN A LUNCH CRUISE SATURDAY ON LAKE GEORGE ABOARD THE "Lac du Saint Sacrement" MAY RESERVE YOUR SPOT WHEN YOU REGISTER AT THE CAMPGROUND. I can tell you first hand that it is worth going on the cruise! The cruise fills up fast so you must reserve ahead of time.
There are a host of other activities and points of interest in the area also.
WE HOPE EVERYONE IS ABLE TO ATTEND THIS GREAT RALLY WHICH IS THE LAST RALLY FOR THE SEASON! It is an easy drive and is just off Exit 24 of Interstate Route 87 (The Northway).
If anyone has any questions, please feel free to E-mail me @ Ienforce@OPTONLINE.NET. Lynn will be arranging the cooperative breakfast & dinner.
Old 07-21-2006, 03:09 PM   #3

Nor'easters Club
I've got my site..and they said they'll actually assign me a number on my confirmation. We'll be there Friday-Monday..unless we rest up from Hawaii, and are able to get in on Thursday at the last minute. Thanks Bob and Lynn, for setting this up for us!!
Old 07-21-2006, 03:42 PM   #4

Workhorse Chassis Owner
Outstanding job Lynn and Bob, I know this will be a good one...

Retired Navy Mustang 06
2003 Winnebago 35U W22
Toyota Rav 4 Toad
Brake Buddy

Sugar & Spice our Shih-Tzus
Captain Bud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2006, 04:12 PM   #5

we're in...i'll call on monday to get us a site! this should be a blast!!! can't wait!

t.

'05 Pioneer Bunkhouse (31')
camposborne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2006, 04:24 PM   #6

Nor'easters Club
Looking forward to meeting you finally! There is so much to do in that area, you won't know what to do first.

It's interesting that Bolton Landing is having a town wide garage sale, the week after the big one on the other side of the highway..I hope to get a chance to go down and take a peek. It's such a neat town.

Bud, you must have missed my question to you..have you found out what your kids plans are yet, for you and Ruth's 50th? We'll miss you both at Association Island..maybe they'll celebrate it in time for you to still make it!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by camposborne:
we're in...i'll call on monday to get us a site! this should be a blast!!! can't wait!

t. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Old 07-21-2006, 05:15 PM   #7

when we went to lake george last year in september, we were in time to go to the balloon festival in glens falls...first time i've ever been to one...enjoyed myself more than i can tell you...went to town for a while and visited a craft fair there...can't wait to see what the garage sale is like - have to save my dollars!

t.

'05 Pioneer Bunkhouse (31')
camposborne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2006, 02:35 AM   #8

Workhorse Chassis Owner
Doris, thanks for askng about the big 50, but they (our kids) are keeping everything a big secret, and we dont want to pry it ot of them. LOL. Maybe we will make a surprise trip up. We will just have tos see....

Retired Navy Mustang 06
2003 Winnebago 35U W22
Toyota Rav 4 Toad
Brake Buddy

Sugar & Spice our Shih-Tzus
Captain Bud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2006, 09:09 AM   #9

After all this time I think I can actually make this one...been here for awhile just never made it to a rally....Just ordered a new MH (from trailer)from RV Direct and should be ready to go prior to that trip...hope to finally meet some of you....

Thanks
Jim
Old 07-23-2006, 01:52 PM   #10

Hi all, we rented a trailer on site R-14 for the fall rally. It is supose to be in the same field as the rally. We will be arriving on fri and leaving mon. Looking foward to seeing you all. Vet Man
Vet Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2006, 02:48 PM   #11

Bill thats awsome,we are calling tomorrow. Just got in from National and boy were you guys missed.

2006 FOUR WINDS HURRICANE 34N F-53
Frankie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2006, 04:57 PM   #12

Hi Frankie, how did the Bus run. Was it hot? It will seem funny in a rental TT, but miss the group get togethers. Flying to Fla the end of Aug to check out our trailer there and see what it is like in the summer. Vet Man
Vet Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2006, 05:10 PM   #13

Nor'easters Club
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Vet Man:
Hi all, we rented a trailer on site R-14 for the fall rally. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
That great! Looking forward to seeing you both again!!
Old 07-24-2006, 01:02 AM   #14

Nor'easters Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Bob and Lynn Great job.
Looking forward to being with the Nor'Easters in October.

06 33' winnebago Voyage 33V
Lone Star is offline   Reply With Quote