Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > REGIONAL CHAPTERS, CAMPOUTS & RALLIES > Northeast Region
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 06-01-2009, 06:59 AM   #29
Moderator Emeritus

Nor'easters Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
iRV2 No Limits Club
Lenny thanks for setting up the demo, and to Dan for information on the products.
Now just have to get some cash and put some to use.
RV SYSTEMS & APPLIANCES & RECALLS --- TECH INFORMATION
"007" is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 06-01-2009, 05:55 PM   #30

Nor'easters Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Thanks Lenny and Dan very informative.

06 33' winnebago Voyage 33V
Lone Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 06:55 PM   #31

Thank you

Hello everyone.

I really appreciate all of the Thank You's posted on the site. It was my pleasure to come up in the short amount of time we had to show you some of the newest products available in the RV Industry. I am as passionate about this industry as you are about enjoying it. I have been a life long camper/RV'er and only within the last 4 or 5 years stopped due to family obligations ( Kids ) but am starting to get the itch again to purchase a travel trailer and get back into the RV Lifestyle ( I do still enjoy visiting my dad in his park home on Oneida lake if you can call that camping). I will be working with NY Moose " Lenny " to get to another event with all of you and will be happy to answer questions and bring more products for all of you to touch,feel and most of all...Have fun seeing the newest gadgets to make your RV experience more enjoyable and fun. I made some new friends that day and look forward to seeing all of you in the near future. Just remember.....keep the RV lifestyle going strong even in these tough economic times and prove that WE are stronger than anything they can dish out to us! See you all soon.......Dan/Dealer Resources Group
drgdan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2009, 06:29 AM   #32

Monaco Owners Club
Nor'easters Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Lenny this could be good for the spring rally

Do you have any distributers close to the campground in VT? Maybe we could do it again in the spring and we''ll get permision first from the owners, we'll call them seminars.

There will be new product to take about by then, Hopefully if Brett and Andrea come they would be able to put out the NEster gear, I know I want a Flag.

It would be good to do it and not be rushed and kicked out at the same time. lol...

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYMoose "Lenny" View Post
One of my distributers offered to come and show and demo some new products at our rally. THis would take between 1-2 hrs at best. He is a represenitive of Hopkins (Brakebuddy), Winegard (can demo new Carryout and Traveller) and some other products. I know many are going to the boat cruise in the afternoon, so I was thinking if we do it mabye saturday at 11. But before I commit I want to see how many people are interested. This is a good way to get hands on with the products, and see what is new out there.

So I want to know from those who are attending the rally are interested in this? I know at many of the larger rallies they do this and gigured it would be something different. Please post your thoughts.

Morancy Adventures!!
03HRVacationer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2009, 07:06 AM   #33

Newmar Owners Club
Nor'easters Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Quote:
Originally Posted by 03HRVacationer View Post
It would be good to do it and not be rushed and kicked out at the same time. lol...
So that the misunderstanding and embarrassment is not continued: A work camper made a mistake interpreting their rules and it was corrected by the owner and rescinded by the manager.
ParTheCourse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2009, 07:06 AM   #34

Tiffin Owners Club
Nor'easters Club
I am actually trying to see if Dan will come with his family for the weekend and join us. That way he and his family can meet the group, and we could have a more leisured demo.

Check with the campground, and see if we can make it happen, and I will work it on my end. I am already looking to see about getting some give-aways.

2 Boys & My Pups
NYMoose "Lenny" is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2009, 08:43 AM   #35

Monaco Owners Club
Nor'easters Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Thanks Lenny will check with the CG first. Mike sorry if you took that the wrong way, not directed toward you at all. You did a great job for the group. We all hope to see you in the spring.

Morancy Adventures!!
03HRVacationer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 09:24 AM   #36

I have aproblem with my New wingman.How does it install-the plugs or fasteners do not seem to fit.I cantacted Winegard with inquiries about it "Does it screw on to tighten ?" answer was " No Those screws are to remove the wing".Has any one else had this problem ?--I'm considering tieing it to the mast so it won't blow away going down the road.Any ideas?Thanx lots Galen L Smock
Galen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 09:34 AM   #37

Tiffin Owners Club
Nor'easters Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galen View Post
I have aproblem with my New wingman.How does it install-the plugs or fasteners do not seem to fit.I cantacted Winegard with inquiries about it "Does it screw on to tighten ?" answer was " No Those screws are to remove the wing".Has any one else had this problem ?--I'm considering tieing it to the mast so it won't blow away going down the road.Any ideas?Thanx lots Galen L Smock
Galen,
Crank up antenna, there should be four white rubber plug in the bottom of the antenna base. You may need a small screwdriver to help you pop them out. There are no screws holding them on. When those are removed line up the wingman with those holes, and insert plastic plug/fasteners which came with wingman.

2 Boys & My Pups
NYMoose "Lenny" is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 05:51 AM   #38

Lenny is correct Galen. The rubber pads on the bottom of the sensar crank up antenna may need some persuasion to remove via a screwdriver or needlenose pliers. Once that is removed,the wingman only attches one way to the antenna so there is virtually no wrong way to install it. Once you have the wingman in place on the sensar antenna,simply push the black screws into place. They will be very secure in holding the wingman in place and with the new wingman in place,it already will have new rubber feet on the wingman as to not vibrate and make road noise while traveling or scratch the roof of your RV. Hope this helps.
drgdan is offline   Reply With Quote