George and Laraine have graciously agreed to help make the second annual NorEasters Pumpkin Bowling Championship a success.
Here's how it works
What you need:
- One or two small round pumpkins (everyone brings there own), under 8"Ě in diameter
- Knife to cut pumpkin (Kids: Get adult help with the knife!)
What you need to do:
- Take a pumpkin cutting knife and cut three finger-size holes in the usual bowling ball pattern. (Thumb, index finger and middle finger should fit in the holes.)
Dressing the Part (optional):
Pumpkin Bowling is even more fun when done while wearing silly hats and/or costume.
How to play:
- Place the ghost soda bottle "pins" at one end of the bowling alley.
- Take turns bowling with pumpkins.
- - Adults and "kids"Ě over 19 bowl from 20 feet away and play 3 frames
- - teenagers 15 bowl from 15 feet away
- - Kids 12 and younger closer (Might have to tweak the under 12 kid's age limits a bit...)
- Each ghost / pin knocked down is one point.
- - Adults Ė if there's a tie score after 3 frames, there's a play off ėtil there's a clear winner
- - Kids 12 and younger are all winners
While there's no advance sign up required, I do need a list of Kids 12 and younger, that are playing, so I know how many prizes to bring.
2011 Ford F150 XLT 4x4 Supercab 5.0
2016 Jayco Jay Flight SLX 212QBW