Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > REGIONAL CHAPTERS, CAMPOUTS & RALLIES > Northeast Region
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 05-18-2010, 09:15 AM   #183

Nor'easters Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Freightliner Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by bdaball View Post
No matter, single or couples either one. Just please help me with a total count so I can call for tee times. If I understand so far:
1) Silversurfah
2) Silversurfah DW
3) Newbee Gil
4) George (DH)
5) bdaball
6) bdaball DW
7) ??

Anyone else?
Assume Friday AM tee time, 9 holes. Pime objective, have fun! Score cards optional.....

Okay, We are booked at Brattleboro CC on Friday morning. I have reserved two tee times for a total of eight players. One at 8:40AM and and one at 8:50AM. We would need to call in if more than eight sign up. If my count is right we can accomadate two more right now. Anyone?

Green fees are $22.00/9holes and $10.00 for a cart. $32.00/18holes and$17.00 for a cart.

They do have a club house with food service if anyone is interested.

See you then! Reservation is under "Morrison".
Tiffin Allegro Bus, 425 Cummins Freightliner XCR, Camp Freightliner, Acadia Denali, tow-N-4 Down, Blue-OX tow bar, TST Monitors, Seelevel II Monitors, Samsung Res Fridge, Progressive 50A-EMS, No Kids-No Pets, Full Time.
bdaball is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 05-18-2010, 10:35 AM   #184

Nor'easters Club
If you have an entertainment book for any area, and you are registered on line you can print a 20% off coupon. Gil's partner is now Glen and not George, if they are able to get to the campground on time.
Old 05-18-2010, 10:38 AM   #185

Nor'easters Club
Truck gassed up,
Washing materials for the new guys to wach our trailer, packed,
Golf clubs packed,
Amp and guitar packed,
Kittens and all their 'stuff' packed,
Clothes packed,
Food packed,
Computers and printer so I can stay up on work, packed.
Kitchen sink, packed (cause once we have that, we have everything!) Now, is there any room for us?

Will be leaving shortly, and hope to beat the rain out of here.
Old 05-19-2010, 05:32 AM   #186
AL

Florida Cooters Club
Nor'easters Club
Solo Rvers Club
Appalachian Campers
Mid Atlantic Campers
Hi All,

Well I am closer to the Rally I made it to MikeT & Mo's yard in Mass yesterday! We are going out to Dinner with DJ & Pam tonight, for those few that still remember them,LOL! Then We will be at the KOA sometime tomorrow! 3 days to get to VT from NJ is not to bad, after all it did take me 28 days to get to Fla from NJ last fall,LOL!! Doris you thought Gil could not drive to long in a day,LOL!!!
Old 05-19-2010, 07:01 AM   #187

Nor'easters Club
Appalachian Campers
Coastal Campers
Well, tomorrow will be a good day to arrive. It's gray and rainy today but tomorrow in the 70s and sunny! Needless to say hanging out in the camper is better than working any day. I had a nice evening catching up with Doris & Gil.
Old 05-19-2010, 08:46 AM   #188

Nor'easters Club
They have cute cabins here..wish you could talk DJ and Pam into coming and staying. Or maybe just for the day Saturday. Lynn and I were just saying around warm soup and sandwiches last night, how much we miss them. I think of them often..little things he helped us with, such as the light switch on our outdoor lights, teaching us how to 'flush our toilet' when the trailer was new (like taking off the taped on instructions off, so it could be flushed LOL). Please pass it on that we miss them and would love to see them. They were really a big part on getting and keeping us together.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AL View Post
Hi All,

Well I am closer to the Rally I made it to MikeT & Mo's yard in Mass yesterday! We are going out to Dinner with DJ & Pam tonight, for those few that still remember them,LOL! Then We will be at the KOA sometime tomorrow! 3 days to get to VT from NJ is not to bad, after all it did take me 28 days to get to Fla from NJ last fall,LOL!! Doris you thought Gil could not drive to long in a day,LOL!!!
Old 05-19-2010, 10:13 AM   #189

Hi Everyone,

We are all packed and leaving at 3 after Paige gets out of school on Thursday. Life has been a little hectic aroung here can't wait for the rest at the rally
Old 05-20-2010, 07:56 AM   #190

Nor'easters Club
Appalachian Campers
Coastal Campers
The sun has come out and it's going to be a beautiful day! It's green and lush after the rain and the sun is making everything sparkle. What a great day! See you all soon.
Old 05-20-2010, 10:31 AM   #191

Lynn, what a wonderful post and way to start the day. It is a beautiful day here in NY too and we can't wait to get to the campout "early" Friday morning.
Old 05-21-2010, 05:43 AM   #192

Tiffin Owners Club
Nor'easters Club
Well, we arrived last night. Nice to see old friends again...and I mean "Old with time, NOT AGE". Saw Linda and glenn pull in 0715 for their golf outing. Looks like it will be a beautiful weekend for rally. Looking forward to seeing Dan from DRG and the others arriving today! Sat install and Awning fabric on the agenda for today!

2 Boys & My Pups
NYMoose "Lenny" is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2010, 06:10 AM   #193
AL

Florida Cooters Club
Nor'easters Club
Solo Rvers Club
Appalachian Campers
Mid Atlantic Campers
Hi All,

Well 10 of us who arrived yesterday went out to 99's for a late supper and visit, then a few of us sat around the fire and visited somemore till after midnight! Woke up to a great looking day & looking forward to another great rally with great friends!!! Rally On !!!!!!
Old 05-21-2010, 06:38 AM   #194

We are meeting up with Russ & Carrie and Bill & Nancy in a few hours and should be there early this afternoon. WOOOOOHOOOOOOO!!!!!
TTT1953 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2010, 08:23 AM   #195
gMw

Fleetwood Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Carolina Campers
Pretty much all packed and ready.. We plan to arrive late afternoon.
gMw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2010, 02:01 PM   #196

Nor'easters Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Al WELL DONE
Well gang we had a great time and a lot of laughs all weekend. You girls (and you know who you are) are a HOOT. It was good to see everyone after a long winter.
We got home about 2:30 PM, now time to get ready for work in the morning.

06 33' winnebago Voyage 33V
Lone Star is offline   Reply With Quote