Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > REGIONAL CHAPTERS, CAMPOUTS & RALLIES > Northeast Region
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 01-25-2009, 04:38 AM   #43

Workhorse Chassis Owner
Doris, we will be at Coon's Creek RV park on the Air Force Base from the 7th to the 21st of Feb...

Retired Navy Mustang 06
2003 Winnebago 35U W22
Toyota Rav 4 Toad
Brake Buddy

Sugar & Spice our Shih-Tzus
Captain Bud is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 01-25-2009, 05:47 AM   #44

Newmar Owners Club
Nor'easters Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Bud, if you timed it right and used 95 and 40, you will pass right by restaurants at Mike, Mo, Al and the Martin’s C/G and if it's not open there's one at the corner of 35 where we could all have lunch. From there we could lead you over to 75, that's on the way back to our C/G, to continue down to the AFB.
ParTheCourse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 11:37 AM   #45

Workhorse Chassis Owner
I know what you're saying Mike, but we are going to boogie to Mac Dill and after the 2 weeks down there we will be able to ramble and meet up with you'all ( southern talk.)

Retired Navy Mustang 06
2003 Winnebago 35U W22
Toyota Rav 4 Toad
Brake Buddy

Sugar & Spice our Shih-Tzus
Captain Bud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 01:19 PM   #46

Al, stopped by to see you today. Nancy and I were out riding around 80deg with the top down. Sorry we missed you. Our daughter and family will be here from the 3rd of feb until the 10th. We will not be able to attend any gathering betweeen thse dates. Also leaving in the MH on the 11th to see the shuttle take off from the visitor center, at 0700 on the 12th. Anybody want to meet us there?
Vet Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 06:14 PM   #47
AL

Florida Cooters Club
Nor'easters Club
Solo Rvers Club
Appalachian Campers
Mid Atlantic Campers
Hi All,

Hey Bill,

Sorry I missed you and Carol today, but I did get your note that you were here! I have been very busy ridding horses with friends of mine from NJ! I am sure we will work out a visit sooner or later!
Old 01-26-2009, 03:22 AM   #48

Nor'easters Club
Quote:
Our daughter and family will be here from the 3rd of feb until the 10th. We will not be able to attend any gathering betweeen thse dates.
That's wonderful..I bet you are really excited to see them.Sounds like a trip to Disney is in your future! If so, check out the tickets on line..they are on sale! I hope they will let Nancy skip some of her therapy, so she can go out and have fun!
If we meet up for dinner near Al/Mike/Marty's place it would be before the 3rd, as the 3rd we move over to Bradenton, so hopefully we'll still be able to see you guys.

Mike and Lynda..hope once someone has a place and time to meet near Al/Mike/Martys, we'll be able to see you guys at diner. We'll miss you at Disney, but I know for some it was a hike just for diner.
Old 01-26-2009, 03:27 AM   #49

Nor'easters Club
Quote:
Originally posted by Captain Bud:
Doris, we will be at Coon's Creek RV park on the Air Force Base from the 7th to the 21st of Feb...
Bud, we'll be in that area (Bradenton) until the morning of the 9th..(3-9th), give me a call if you are free, and maybe we can scoot over and visit with you and Ruthie for a bit.
Old 01-27-2009, 04:34 PM   #50

They opened a new Texas Road House last week in Brooksville, might be alittle crowded. We can meet any day before the 3rd. Papa Joes on rt. 50 exit 301 was were we meet before.
Vet Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2009, 02:02 AM   #51
gMw

Fleetwood Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Carolina Campers

You’re missing out on all this great New England weather !! We have great snow cover! And need those sun glasses to prevent snow blindness.. Warm temps, actually made it above 32 degs yesterday! It was sooooo nice, I took the roof rake out and removed snow from the roof of our motorhome.

And now for the really GREAT news, they’re forecasting more snow this Tuesday. Wait, I know you’re all tempted to rush north, but weather forecasters are notoriously wrong… So the forecast and what actually happens could be two different things.. I’d hate for you to make the trip and be disappointed if it doesn’t snow…
gMw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2009, 02:03 AM   #52
gMw

Fleetwood Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Carolina Campers
Quote:
Originally posted by gMw:

You’re missing out on all this great New England weather !! We have great snow cover! And need those sun glasses to prevent snow blindness.. Warm temps, actually made it above 32 degs yesterday! It was sooooo nice, I took the roof rake out and removed snow from the roof of our motorhome.

And now for the really GREAT news, they’re forecasting more snow this Tuesday.

Wait, I know you’re all tempted to rush north, but weather forecasters are notoriously wrong… So the forecast and what actually happens could be two different things.. I’d hate for you to make the trip and be disappointed if it doesn’t snow…
Old 01-31-2009, 02:03 AM   #53
gMw

Fleetwood Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Carolina Campers

And now for the really GREAT news, they’re forecasting more snow this Tuesday.

Wait, I know you’re all tempted to rush north, but weather forecasters are notoriously wrong… So the forecast and what actually happens could be two different things.. I’d hate for you to make the trip and be disappointed if it doesn’t snow…
Old 01-31-2009, 03:13 AM   #54

Newmar Owners Club
Nor'easters Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Can’t stand it any longer. LOOK what we’re missing, packing up and should be on the road in an hour or so. That'll be the day.
ParTheCourse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2009, 03:49 AM   #55
gMw

Fleetwood Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Carolina Campers
See…. That’s what I’m talking about, you’re missing out on this Above Average Winter !!!
Old 01-31-2009, 03:51 AM   #56

Nor'easters Club
Quote:
Originally posted by gMw:
See…. That’s what I’m talking about, you’re missing out on this Above Average Winter !!!
Man, did we pick a lousy time to come to Florida , when we could have been home in that snow. Thanks George, for letting us know what we were missing..next best thing to being there..NOT!