Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > REGIONAL CHAPTERS, CAMPOUTS & RALLIES > Southeast Region > Florida Cooters
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 04-13-2011, 06:04 AM   #1

Winnebago Owners Club
Coastal Campers
How do we join this group?

Hi Everybody! How do we join this group? We are new to RVing after just buying our first RV in December - a 2009 Winnebago Outlook. We are looking for some new RV friends! Hoping to meet some of you out there!
Starfire5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 04-13-2011, 06:20 AM   #2
Administrator in Memoriam

Appalachian Campers
Quote:
How do we join this group?
There's nothing formal, you have just joined. Welcome to iRV2 and the Florida Cooters. Watch this forum for discussions on upcoming outings or organize an outing yourself and post the plans. Also, keep an eye on our Calendar for posted events.
Old 04-13-2011, 01:36 PM   #3

Winnebago Owners Club
Coastal Campers
Thanks, Hitchhiker!
Starfire5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 05:38 PM   #4

Florida Cooters Club
Appalachian Campers
Coastal Campers
Carolina Campers
Janet and Jim,

Welcome to Southeast Campers, Coastal Campers, and Florida Cooters!

You probably already know about the National Rally and a get-together at Stephen Foster State Park just before Christmas.

Keep following the forums for updates and new events. The economy and health issues has done a number on several of us in the past couple of years but hopefully we'll be getting out and having fun again soon!

We look forward to meeting you!
Old 04-15-2011, 07:41 AM   #5
AL

Florida Cooters Club
Nor'easters Club
Solo Rvers Club
Appalachian Campers
Mid Atlantic Campers
Hi All,

Hey Starfire5,

Glad you found your way over here,LOL!! Hope to run into you one day and say Hi in persone!! I will be at both the National Rally & Stephen Foster Rally that Half Dimes had mentioned! Have a great summer and enjoy your new RV!!!

Remember ALL: Live, Laugh & Enjoy!!!!
Old 04-17-2011, 09:26 AM   #6

Welcome Janet and Jim,

Unfortunately we will not be camping for a while due to some health issues but when we are ready to get out there again we will post online.

We are hoping to visit some Florida parks this summer -- with the price of fuel going up we don't want to travel too far!!

Hope to meet you sometime soon!!
Newgma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 08:16 PM   #7

Damon Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starfire5 View Post
Hi Everybody! How do we join this group? We are new to RVing after just buying our first RV in December - a 2009 Winnebago Outlook. We are looking for some new RV friends! Hoping to meet some of you out there!
How do I join this group: Well.. You just did, Welcome.. Tell us about yourself if you wish. and of course your rig

Suggestion is you describe your rig in your sig so we know how to help you.
Old 04-20-2011, 10:21 AM   #8

Smile

Hello all,

I guess I just joined too. Doesn't look like much going on here but what a great idea. With the price of fuel short trips make more sense and it would be nice to meet up with some of you all. I've been a Harley guy all my life so my DW Linda and I hit all the bike events we can. Anyone else?

We live on Pine Island (in back of Sanibel Island) in SW Fl. It's a sleepy little village (with a KOA) and some of the best fishing in Fl. It also has 14 bars/restaurants, a lot of art and craft stores and some really great people so it's hard to leave. Hope to meet you soon.
Billieg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 10:48 AM   #9
rf4

Winnebago Owners Club
You must send me a $500 CASH...pm me for the address.

just kidding!! welcome to the group - there is alot of great info / camaraderie here - just jump in!
rf4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 04:02 PM   #10

Coastal Campers
Starfire5 and Billieg,

We slowed down a little with the camping, due to health issues, but hopefully we'll soon be camping more. We normally camp for 3 or 4 nights, mostly in Florida, being my hubby still works. There are several of us who usually camp together, but some are fortunate to be able to be gone for as long as they wish. When we get some dates, we'll post them. Hopefully, you'll be able to join us.

Sharon
Jon and Sharon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 06:11 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon and Sharon View Post
Starfire5 and Billieg,

We slowed down a little with the camping, due to health issues, but hopefully we'll soon be camping more. We normally camp for 3 or 4 nights, mostly in Florida, being my hubby still works. There are several of us who usually camp together, but some are fortunate to be able to be gone for as long as they wish. When we get some dates, we'll post them. Hopefully, you'll be able to join us.

Sharon
Well Sharon, I hope to meet you soon. If you are in SW Fl, give us a shout. You can PM me here. We will be gone for most of the summer but come October we will be back. Let us know!
Billieg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 10:17 AM   #12

Winnebago Owners Club
Hi...camping at Koreshan State Park in estero this week end. Twelve miles from home so saving on fuel. Beautiful park love this place.

Bart and Glenda Anderson
Old 08-31-2012, 11:08 AM   #13

Florida Cooters Club
Appalachian Campers
Coastal Campers
Carolina Campers
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bart anderso View Post
Hi...camping at Koreshan State Park in estero this week end. Twelve miles from home so saving on fuel. Beautiful park love this place.

Bart and Glenda Anderson
Good way to save fuel! Some of the best state parks in the country are in our own back yard. A couple of times in the past twelve months, we have done a '5 parks in 15 days' trip. First time was in west central Florida and the next time was in the panhandle. Koreshan is one we haven't been to yet. Now it's on the list.
Old 08-31-2012, 06:24 PM   #14

Damon Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
How do you join this group... Well, you post..

And since you did that: WELCOME, enjoy, ask questions, read other questions and answers, post funnies or read funnies, Welcome to our campfire.

Now, Before you ask I'm going to tell you how you "Unsubscribe" Since there is no subscription, to the group, you do not do anything least alone visit our pages.

HOWEVER you may subscribe to threads, IN fact I think by default the system does that for you.. You can unsub one by one, or you can go to your user portal (User CP in banner at top on the left) and re-set your default to "Do not subscribe". Which is how I did it.