Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > REGIONAL CHAPTERS, CAMPOUTS & RALLIES > South Central Region > Texas Boomers
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 04-26-2016, 10:38 AM   #29

Texas Boomers Club
Tim & Debbie Sak are going. We have 25' class c motor home, towing a car, and need 30 amp hookup. We will come in Tursday afternoon and go home Monday morning. Please sign us up.
SakFreebird is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 04-29-2016, 03:32 PM   #30

Texas Boomers Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by pcook43 View Post
Our house flooded last week, and we're going to have to move out so walls can be torn out. On top of that, the motorhome started leaking in two places, and we've got to get that fixed so we can live in it for the next four or five months. All that being said, we need to cancel our reservation for this rally. Hopefully we'll be able to make the next one as we've missed seeing everyone and just getting away to relax.
sooooooooooooooo sorry to hear this news, Miss Pat! I know y'all had flooding issues back in May when all that rain came through and now again! Please know you'll be in our thoughts and prayers as y'all will be displaced while the restoration crews come in and get your home back in order. If there is anything we can do, don't hesitate to call!

Sandy
National Rally Wagonmaster
Life is sweet when the TEXAS BOOMERS meet!
Madame Boomer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2016, 05:35 PM   #31

Texas Boomers Club
Folks, I will be in Fredericksburg with my aunt Monday until Thursday this week. I know - I know it's a terrible chore, but somebody's gotta do it LOL!

I am not always able to access this forum on my smart phone (even though it is smarter than me!!!) so just sign up for the rally and I'll get you on the announcement page when I return.

We only have a few sites left!!!

Sandy
Old 05-03-2016, 02:09 PM   #32

Texas Boomers Club
Fleetwood Owners Club
Solo Rvers Club
Freightliner Owners Club
I'm heading to Colorado 18 May and won't return until 30 May so I'll be thinkinboutchy'all and will be planning on seeing everyone for the Halloween Rally in Athens for SURE!!!

Enjoy the rally, and I can't wait to be with my great Boomer friends again, October seems a long way away, but the way time keeps speeding up it will be here before I know it!
Old 05-03-2016, 06:14 PM   #33

Texas Boomers Club
Hi Sandy, please sign David and I up for Memorial day rally. Arrive 5-26 leave 5-31
Thanks
cshodrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2016, 10:51 AM   #34

Texas Boomers Club
Sandy, hate to say it, but Dolly and I have been reminded of a family function (favorite niece's twin's high school graduation) on the other side of the state Memorial Day weekend. So I guess you had better take our names off the list. Was looking forward to checking out this new park.

George
Chippendale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2016, 03:46 PM   #35

Texas Boomers Club
Put Linda and I down arrive 27th leave 30th.
Old 05-08-2016, 05:42 PM   #36

Texas Boomers Club
Will get y'all down for a site! I'm going to request y'all to be near the couple listed ahead of you, the Roths, as they have a restaurant in Wills Point and you probably know them!!!

Sandy
Old 05-17-2016, 04:07 PM   #37

We are close by and I just found this tread. I emailed the campground to see if we can get a site the week Starting the May 22. If I get a site I will come back and tell you all. *S*
Justwinginit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2016, 05:05 PM   #38

Texas Boomers Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justwinginit View Post
We are close by and I just found this tread. I emailed the campground to see if we can get a site the week Starting the May 22. If I get a site I will come back and tell you all. *S*
Justwinginit

I just received this post and wanted to let you know that I've been working with another couple on the wait list to get them into the first site that comes available due to a cancellation.

BVRV is a very small park and they have full timers who base there and with our group of 25 coming for the rally, it is completely full...there are no more sites available. I just spoke with the park staff and she received your email and replied to it...however she wanted to check with me first to see if there were any cancellations or people waiting to get a site before making a commitment to you.

If you will email me at sandycreekmore@texasboomers.net with a contact phone number so I can get in touch with you immediately should there be a 2nd cancellation between now and the 22nd, I'll be happy to slide you right in!

Sandy

Sandy

Old 05-23-2016, 11:55 AM   #39

Thumbs up

It appears the park has freed up a site, so I'm happy to say that my wife and I will be attending.

Kurt & Joni Rodgers, arriving Thursday, staying 5/26 - 5/29. Additionally, our two boxers, Holly & Oscar, will also be attending.

Joni and I are total noobs; this is our first real trip (other than driving the coach home from Alamogordo, NM) with our first RV, a '94 HR Imperial we purchased back in March. We are literally gearing up from scratch, so suggestions are welcome. We're making this trip without a toad, so we'll need to stock up on supplies before arriving.

See y'all this weekend!
kurt-o-matic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2016, 09:51 PM   #40

Thor Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by kurt-o-matic View Post
It appears the park has freed up a site, so I'm happy to say that my wife and I will be attending.

Kurt & Joni Rodgers, arriving Thursday, staying 5/26 - 5/29. Additionally, our two boxers, Holly & Oscar, will also be attending.

Joni and I are total noobs; this is our first real trip (other than driving the coach home from Alamogordo, NM) with our first RV, a '94 HR Imperial we purchased back in March. We are literally gearing up from scratch, so suggestions are welcome. We're making this trip without a toad, so we'll need to stock up on supplies before arriving.

See y'all this weekend!
Glad to see that you made it in!! Will see you there. Wife and I are on our way now in Fort Stockton, we're getting their.
FMCA F451520 - Texas Boomers - RVM#128
Daveht is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2016, 10:23 AM   #41
Moderator Emeritus

Ford Super Duty Owner
Hey folks, have a good time and fly your American flags proudly.

Ken
Amateur Radio Operator (KE5DFR)|No Longer Full-Time! - 2023 Cougar 22MLS toted by 2022 F150, 3.5L EcoBoost Tow Max FX4 Lariat Travel with one Standard Schnauzer and one small Timneh African Gray Parrot, retired mechanical engineer
TXiceman is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
rally