Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 12-21-2019, 08:51 AM   #1

Texas Boomers Club
Grand Design Owners Club
Sad day

Just found out this morning that Brian Waggoner suddenly passed away early Friday morning. No details or arrangements are available yet. Be in prayer for Susan as she deals with this loss.
Brian will be missed.
david.howard is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 12-21-2019, 12:08 PM   #2
Moderator Emeritus

Ford Super Duty Owner
So sorry fro the loss. Prayers go out to the Waggoner family.

Ken
Amateur Radio Operator (KE5DFR)|No Longer Full-Time! - 2023 Cougar 22MLS toted by 2022 F150, 3.5L EcoBoost Tow Max FX4 Lariat Travel with one Standard Schnauzer and one small Timneh African Gray Parrot, retired mechanical engineer
TXiceman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2019, 01:51 PM   #3

So sorry to hear about Brian's passing. I didn't visit with him outside the Boomer Rallys but those times I found him very pleasant to talk to. He was easy to have conversation with. I will miss visiting and talking to him. Charlotte and will pray for Susan to help find some peace. Leon Busby
leon194665 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2019, 11:50 AM   #4
Texas Boomers Wagonmaster

Thor Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
Oklahoma Boomers Club
Once again the Boomer family is mourning this year.

Pat and I are shocked and saddened to hear of the passing of Brian. Our thoughts and prayers are with Susan and her family as they pass through these difficult times.

The passing of a loved one is always hard but especially in this Christmas Season. May God protect and console the Waggoner family as they deal with their tremendous grief.
Old 01-20-2020, 02:03 PM   #5

Texas Boomers Club
Forest River Owners Club
It’s hard for me to believe that it’s been over a month now that Brian has been gone. Brian had been one of my best friends for over 40 years and served as best man at my and Anita’s wedding.

Brian thoroughly enjoyed attending the Texas Boomers rallies, and in fact was the one who introduced Anita and me to the group. We were on a short RV trip with Brian and Suzie the week before Christmas, visiting the Bryan / College Station area and touring the George H. W. Bush library.

Brian passed away in his sleep the morning we were planning to leave for home, one week before his 71st birthday. He will be greatly missed!

John
Ridge2 is offline   Reply With Quote