I have a 2000 watt inverter/charger installed in my storage compartment next to the battery compartment under the entry steps. It is a factory installed unit. Yesterday it overheated and shut down. Temperature was 90. I opened up the compartment door and it was like an oven in there. The fan was running in the unit but the compartment is sealed. Has any one else had this problem? It would seem to me that compartment should be ventileted. Your comments would be appreciated.
Don & Bev Morgan Weyauwega WI, 05 Itasca Horizon 40KD, 400 HP Cummins, Adopted by a great couple, Toad 07 Saturn Vue AWD, Air Force One, TST 510 TPMS, Mayor of Weyauwega 2007 - 2013, Waupaca Co Board Supervisor 2010 - 2014