Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > MOTORHOME FORUMS > MH-General Discussions & Problems
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 11-28-2007, 07:35 AM   #15

Location: Atlanta, GA. , South Beach, FL. Naples, Fl , Coral Gables,FL.
I will be calling Coach net soon also. I got 1 year free coach net on new class a motorhome didn't realize that expire 8 months ago . Lucky for me nothing happen ,.
Will wait till maybe jan to join .
Only cost is $89.00 per year.And that also covers the RV motorhome and also your personal home vehicles.
george henry is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 12-01-2007, 03:11 PM   #16

I have coach net and used it last year when a fuel-injector line broke on a freeway near Pasadena during rush hour - talk about exciting! It did take a few hours for a tow truck to show up, it did seem appropriate for the traffic conditions etc. I was towed about 35 miles to a repair facility (Cummins Cal-Pacific, Bloomington) who also did an outstanding job at 10:00 PM on a Friday night to get my rig back on the road that night. Coach Net followed up with me after my initial call, keeping me appraised of the expected time of arrival for the towtruck and making sure we were safe. I am pleased with their service and expect to continue it indefinitely.

Jim Morton
jamorton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2007, 03:35 PM   #17

Still have original purchase coverage!!! BUT when that is done I think we will be looking at'Coach Net'

Rick
Old 12-03-2007, 08:14 AM   #18

Check out your 'other' road service provisions closely. Make sure that they can and will provide the special towing vehicles and procedures usually needed for RVs, and that there is no distance limitations on the tow.

I've heard more complaints about GoodSam ERS than from CoachNet, but could that be because more people have ERS?
Old 12-04-2007, 05:16 PM   #19

I have had both.Have Coach Net now and intend to stay with them! One experience with GSRS was enough for me, but sometimes you have to find out for yourself what others warned me about.
Blew out 2 Michelin tires within 80 miles two years ago and coach net was really outstanding with their service.
Old 12-05-2007, 08:41 AM   #20
isa

Triple E Owners Club
Have had Coach-Net for 7 yr. and just renewed for another 3yr. with Coach-Net Gold. Had to use them twice, once when our awning blew off and the second time when we locked ourselves out. Both times excellent service from both Coach-Net and the service provider.
isa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2007, 02:25 AM   #21

Monaco Owners Club
We have used them once . Great Service. Coach Net for me
Old 12-08-2007, 02:49 PM   #22

Workhorse Chassis Owner
We have had Coach Net for four years. Had to use them twice for minor problems. Worked out great both times.

The greatest thing about Coach Net, I have never received a peice of junk mail from them. From Good Sam, I get at least three or four times a month.

George
cvrvr is offline   Reply With Quote