Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > MOTORHOME FORUMS > MH-General Discussions & Problems
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 06-04-2008, 08:04 PM   #1

Hi NW people.Sadly it is time for new tires on the motorhome.Costco now sells and installs 19.5 tires.Anyone tried Costco or maybe could recommend a good place with a good price?Thanks Bill.
funston is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 06-04-2008, 08:04 PM   #2

Hi NW people.Sadly it is time for new tires on the motorhome.Costco now sells and installs 19.5 tires.Anyone tried Costco or maybe could recommend a good place with a good price?Thanks Bill.
funston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 03:39 AM   #3

Funston, We bought 19.5 Michelin's from Costco for our motorhome four years ago. They were the best price and did a super job of mounting and balancing,and they have treated us very well since then, even though we have had no problems with anything. I would rate them a 10 out of 10 on everything. Indiana Journey
indiana journey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 07:07 AM   #4

I have used costco for PU truck tires and I was very pleased with the service and price. Last time I was in there I asked them if they had tires for my motor home and I was told if they didn't have them in stock in only takes a couple of days to order them. They also inflate the tires with a gas which will help them run cooler, which is good if you are carrying a load. Can't remember the gas right now, it's the old age thing. Hope this helps.

Safe travels, Hans
Old 06-05-2008, 08:14 AM   #5

Workhorse Chassis Owner
I went to my local Costco and they told me that they did not mount 19.5 tires, weird. I will try another one and see what happens.

2007 Forest River Lexington Ford E450 Chassis
bruceh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 08:48 PM   #6

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> They also inflate the tires with a gas which will help them run cooler, which is good if you are carrying a load. Can't remember the gas right now, it's the old age thing. Hope this helps. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I believe Nitrogen is the gas used..

W