Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > MOTORHOME FORUMS > MH-General Discussions & Problems
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 02-10-2018, 01:02 PM   #1

Finally, An honest, quality RV shop in the PNW! Infinity Coach of Sumner

If you’ve been RVing for any length of time, you know how hard it is to find an RV service center that is not only honest, but also cares about doing consistent quality work. I have tried several dealers, CW, and private shops over the years and have always been disappointed in either the quality of their work or the level of honesty. Having a very strong background in classic car restoration I can pick up on less than honest repair evaluations or suggestions fairly easy. Our experience with Infinity Coach of Sumner has been so positive, I feel it only right to share with others who are looking for the same. Jim (the owner) takes the time to listen to what your needs and wants are and is very honest and fair. He never hesitates to take the time to answer all of your questions. The office staff, techs, and everyone we encountered has been outstanding. They did such a clean install for a toad set up with our new Explorer. It was nerve racking to say the least to hand over the keys to a brand new $55k suv and let someone take off the nose and hack up the front end. We got the car back as clean as when we left it and the install is barely noticeable from stock. We will be dropping off our new coach on Monday for Sumosprings, Koni shocks, install front and rear and I have no doubt we will continue to be impressed. If you live in the Washington State area and need quality work done at a very reasonable price without the headaches, you really owe it to yourself to give them a call.

Infinity Coach | Your RV Care Provider
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 02-10-2018, 01:08 PM   #2

I would much rather read posts like yours where you have had a positive experience! Glad to hear and good to know! Thanks!
cruzbill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2018, 01:22 PM   #3

Foretravel Owners Club
Yes indeed! Have used them in the past with our former coachwhen I worked out of Arlington and had coach parked @ Port Susan Camping Club in Tulalip, They always did a good job at a reasonable price..
Question.... Did they get the parking area next to them developed yet?
SKP's of Box Elder, South Dakota
saddlesore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2018, 03:17 PM   #4

I pulled them up on Yelp and noted that about half of respondents loved them, none more than the OP's wonderful review, and the other half hated them.

Sounds about like any place we have used, sometimes a good experience and sometimes bad. The pictures of the service area look top notch, IMO.

'97 Country Coach Intrigue
BRex45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2018, 03:20 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by saddlesore View Post
Yes indeed! Have used them in the past with our former coachwhen I worked out of Arlington and had coach parked @ Port Susan Camping Club in Tulalip, They always did a good job at a reasonable price..
Question.... Did they get the parking area next to them developed yet?
Not yet, just the parking on each side of the building from what I saw.

Tags
quality