Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > MOTORHOME FORUMS > MH-General Discussions & Problems
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 09-24-2016, 06:26 PM   #15

Hey Folks,

Wanted to update you on my levelers. I had tried to clean the grounds but did not fix it. Taking txaggie79's advice, I connected the ground from the pump to the ground from the generator with a #4 wire and, like him, my levelers are now working! Thanks for all your help!

Dan
Ddebruin is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 09-25-2016, 10:02 AM   #16
Commercial Member

dan, thanks for posting the fix. thats what all of us need, me included, to do the work on our coaches.
seems like its always the same set of problems, but there are a lot of causes.
thats why i always stress the importance of a service manual. its written by a guy who has investigated those problems, and gives you a guide for testing, and a set of solutions. they do not always cover every problem, but at least they give you somewhere to start.
btw, our guy who writes the hwh service manuals, fred, has worked on every system hwh makes, so hes very good at writing service manuals. i use them every day.
azpete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2016, 09:35 AM   #17

I have a 1997 Sea breeze, National with a 200 Series Leveling Jacks. The Jack in the rear tires work properly but the front fail to Kick-down. The problem started in the front drivers side and worked it way to the passenger side of the MH. Now both front jacks don't kick-down.

Need some help!!
nationalrver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2016, 11:02 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by nationalrver View Post
I have a 1997 Sea breeze, National with a 200 Series Leveling Jacks. The Jack in the rear tires work properly but the front fail to Kick-down. The problem started in the front drivers side and worked it way to the passenger side of the MH. Now both front jacks don't kick-down.

Need some help!!
nationlrver; Welcome to iRV2. Sorry your having problems .

It's better to start your own post , when you have a problem that isn't exactly the same as the original posters, many members will only read the first post before responding , and your question may get lost.
azpete, having signed off on DdeBruin's post , may not look at any subsequent questions added to it.
I'd try re-posting in the " RV Systems & Appliances " forums or the" National owners " forums.
Old 12-30-2016, 05:08 PM   #19

Winnebago Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Smile Exactly

I agree whole-heartedly . . . TY AZ Pete!
Old 04-26-2017, 10:06 AM   #20

Paul, I have a bad pressure switch on my DS front leveler (HWH 625 system.) Part number is HWH RAP 8003. Can you point me to a video or other reference on how to replace it? Doesn't look like too hard a part to replace but may be awkward to get to. I turned front tires to side giving me room to get to it's wired connection during the diagnostic work. Cannot see the switch from that angle so looking for more guidance. Thanks.
Golfwannabee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2017, 11:00 AM   #21
Commercial Member

golfwannabee
get the coach to ride height if you have air bags. retract the jacks. clip the two zip ties on the side of the jack housing. pull them out. they will have to be replaced later. disconnect the one wire plug at the top of the jacks. then using a 3/4 wrench, remove the brass octagon sensor on the lower side of the cylinder there will be minimal fluid loss.
install the new sensor. no teflon tape needed. replace the zip strips on the side of the jack housing.
reattach the plug at the top of the jack.
run the system. you are done. should take about 1/2 hour.
paul maddox
Old 04-26-2017, 11:06 AM   #22
Commercial Member

nationalrver
take a look at the front jacks. are the pivot bolts and opening rusted. does the jack pivot ok when you move it by hand? soak the bolts with a penetrating oil and let it set for a while. if that doesnt do it, you will have to replace the actuator. thats the small tube on the side of the jack.
download a service manual from the hwh website. follow the diagnostic steps in the manual.
if you need help, let me know. 1-602-549-3638.
paul maddox
i do not sell parts or solicit service work on this forum.

Tags
hwh