Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > MOTORHOME FORUMS > MH-General Discussions & Problems
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 10-15-2021, 09:20 PM   #1

Level

Can someone tell me if there's a built in level somewhere on my 91 pace arrow
Sunshinebuz is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 10-15-2021, 09:34 PM   #2

I doubt it...........

Use a short level, bubble/bulls eye level, flat 3 way level

Set in/on fridge and level RV to fridge
*Side to side then front to back

Install auto levelers?
Old-Biscuit is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2021, 05:30 AM   #3

Holiday Rambler Owners Club
I use a phone app "BubbleLevel" and set the phone on the floor next to driver seat to get it close.
Then to fine tune, wife checks the bathroom door. When the door is almost closed get side to side, when at 90 deg, get front to back. This setup for us keeps the fridge doors from swinging also.

From previous owner: If rain is forecast, we set the driver side a bit low to prevent water coming in from slides.
Old 10-16-2021, 08:19 AM   #4

Ours came with an adjustable bubble level installed next to the driver's seat. I calibrated it when we first got the rig via a bubble level placed inside the freezer compartment of the frig. Haven't touched it since, over 18 years.

Being accurate and so easy, it always has me to wondering why people jump through hoops using levels on the floor, phone apps, etc,,,.

OP, there probably isn't one. Best bet for now, if yours is an absorption refrigerator, is to use one of the little square/round bubble levels inside its freezer section when leveling. Of course you can always install a permanent level if there's a good flat spot to mount it on. For me, next to the driver's seat is great as I can usually do all the leveling before getting up out of the seat.
Old 10-22-2021, 05:57 PM   #5

You can use a bowl of water also, works good.
Old 10-25-2021, 05:28 AM   #6

I leveled the coach as Old Biscuit suggests and then intalled two bubble levels within easy sight of the drivers seat. One for front/back and one for side to side. I always use them in parking lots to check level before we leave the coach. They also let me know how much adjustment, and if I need any blocks, before I even start to level.
Teamfoxy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2021, 05:04 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lowflyer1 View Post
I use a phone app "BubbleLevel" and set the phone on the floor next to driver seat to get it close.
Then to fine tune, wife checks the bathroom door. When the door is almost closed get side to side, when at 90 deg, get front to back. This setup for us keeps the fridge doors from swinging also.

From previous owner: If rain is forecast, we set the driver side a bit low to prevent water coming in from slides.
Same here, the phone app works great. Also tells you how far off you are so you can decide if you're within acceptable ranges for the refrigerator. I put it on the floor, but you could put it inside the fridge as well.Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20211027-160232_Bubble.jpg
Views:	31
Size:	40.9 KB
ID:	347400
tap4154 is offline   Reply With Quote