Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > MOTORHOME FORUMS > MH-General Discussions & Problems
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 04-18-2014, 04:14 AM   #15

We've had very good experiences with Mellott Bros located in Willow Street, PA. That is in Lancaster County. They've been around for 50 years or so. Frankie Z -- left you a PM.
User1011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 04-18-2014, 04:36 AM   #16

Tiffin Owners Club
We bought our 2010 Allegro RED from Stotzfus 2 years ago. We had a few problems with the unit first time out, and it did take a little persuasion because there was a difference of opinion on what their warranty covered and what I was lead to understand, but in the end we got it amicably worked out to my satisfaction.

In fact we just got it back from them with a new windshield which was supposed to be covered under the warranty I bought, but to both our surprises only for crack damage, not for replacement. My auto policy paid for the new shield and they paid the deductible. Again a little discussion but things got resolved.

I do think that they try to work with me, so when I need RV service I will go back. For motor or chassis stuff, I go to a genuine heavy truck repair shop.
Old 04-18-2014, 06:44 AM   #17

Winnebago Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Ford Super Duty Owner
I consider Ansley to be a reputable dealer .Also Clems trailer sales although Clems is west. I just bought a new Jayco motor home from North Trail in Fort Myers and Smiths trailer sales has agheed to do the warantee work on it . Smiths are on route 36 betwean Brookville and Siegal PA.
68SILVER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2014, 07:24 AM   #18

I found our current RV used at C. Neer RV in Equinunk, PA near the NY border. Small dealer pretty much out in the country. We got a very good price (I had been shopping for six months) and they took the time to make sure everything was right. While prepping ours after we had purchased it (it was a trade in), they found a couple things that it would need down the road and replaced them. Nice honest family run business. I would not hesitate to buy from them again or take anything in for service.
Old 04-18-2014, 10:56 AM   #19

Thor Owners Club
Sorry for tuning in a lil late, but if you came across the river to SNJ check out Dylan's RV. Great to deal with at sales time, service is average .
MuckSavage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2014, 10:20 AM   #20

I agree. C Neer is where we purchased our Sunseeker. About 100 miles from where I am but no one local would come near the price. Also the service was great as you stated. I saved about 8K and at only 100 miles to get there I have no problem going back for service.
Frankie Z is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dealer