Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > MOTORHOME FORUMS > MH-General Discussions & Problems
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 01-29-2018, 09:32 AM   #15

Come to you

RV Armor will come to you no matter where you are in the United States. About 130 dollars a foot. Takes two days. If you need something to be removed on your roof they accommodate you. Hope this helps.
cvmajors is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 01-30-2018, 07:25 AM   #16

Newmar Owners Club
Tiffin Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Fingers View Post
We had our roof redone by a dealer of RVRoof.com. Pretty expensive but it is guaranteed for the life of the vehicle even if it is sold. Very satisfied with the roof. It is a material like rhino liner for pick-up truck bed, but more flexible.
We had a hail storm with baseball size hail and had no damage to roof, took out all the skylights. It is guaranteed by the company not the person doing the work. There are several dealers in the southern US.

Happy Motoring
Don & Susan
Another vote for RVRoof and their spray on FlexArmor system. I just had mine done.
jt
JT, Em & the boys, Kong & Baxter (rescued grey tabbies)
harleyjt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2019, 02:39 PM   #17

Newmar Owners Club
Appalachian Campers
We just had our 2002 Dutch Star 40' Diesel roof done this week by RV Armor. They shipped everything to my location about 2 days before the guy showed up to do the work.
They kept me informed the entire process, and brought any issues to me to make the decision (paint over, or replace, or keep or get rid of.... ) I felt totally in control and we love the look of the new roof and as stated earlier in this thread, this is one less thing I have to worry about ever again. if interested in our experience and how it was done, you can search youtube for RVacationer video titled "Guess what we got". We filmed before, during and after and then summarized the experience into a 22 minute video for the purpose of sharing so others can make an informed decision.
twburgett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2019, 02:50 PM   #18

I got the Real RV Flex Armor roof, they will not come to you. you must go to a authorized dealer installer. they remove the AC's and the rubber roof and sprayed the new roof on then reinstalled the AC's and vent covers. I have had it for three years now without any maintenance what so ever. it has a transferable lifetime warranty. you get what you pay for IMHO.
W5CI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2019, 08:20 PM   #19

Forest River Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
One year later - RV Armor. Great product. No leaks - very thick coating.
AbdRahim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2019, 08:32 PM   #20
EJW

Great to know! Thanks for sharing. We're scheduled for the Spring. Just couldn't make it work this Fall.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
EJW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2019, 04:25 PM   #21

Thor Owners Club
Rv Armor replaced our roof on our 5th wheel and did a great job, you do have to be out of your rv for at least 3 days due to the vapors of sealant.
Vetl82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2020, 08:55 PM   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vetl82 View Post
Rv Armor replaced our roof on our 5th wheel and did a great job, you do have to be out of your rv for at least 3 days due to the vapors of sealant.
Approximately what did the job cost?
John1964 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2020, 11:49 PM   #23

Still doing well. I would recommend this product to anyone wanting a worry free roof.
cvmajors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2020, 06:23 AM   #24

I had the RV Flex Armor roof installed 4 years ago. it cost $160 per linear foot. this is not the roll on crap that someone comes to your site and rolls on like paint. it is 3/16 inch thick and is indestructible with a lifetime transferable warranty.
W5CI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2020, 10:46 PM   #25

Newmar Owners Club
Tiffin Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Quote:
Originally Posted by W5CI View Post
I had the RV Flex Armor roof installed 4 years ago. it cost $160 per linear foot. this is not the roll on crap that someone comes to your site and rolls on like paint. it is 3/16 inch thick and is indestructible with a lifetime transferable warranty.

I had this done 3 yr ago and so far very happy. Virtually no maintenance.
jt
JT, Em & the boys, Kong & Baxter (rescued grey tabbies)
harleyjt is offline   Reply With Quote