Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > MOTORHOME FORUMS > MH-General Discussions & Problems
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 08-27-2020, 10:09 PM   #1

Tiffin Owners Club
Entegra Owners Club
RV Service Los Angeles Area Recommendations

Howdy All,
I will need to get some corrective and preventive maintenance done on my DP. I will need to get it accomplished if possible in the Los Angeles, CA area in the next couple of months. Can anyone recommend any RV service companies in or close to that area?
Old Grape is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 08-27-2020, 10:16 PM   #2

I haven’t used them but have heard good things about Colton Truck. Redlands RV is good, not really in LA though.
RVPioneer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2020, 10:22 PM   #3

Agree on Redlands Truck and RV
rvrrat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2020, 02:35 AM   #4

I agree with the previous comments. I don't think you can go wrong with either Colton Truck Terminal or Redlands Truck and RV.

Yes, they are both in the San Bernardino area so not in Los Angeles proper but I think are worth making the trip ...a bit over an hour away from downtown L.A. Places in L.A. and its suburbs are usually difficult to navigate, sometimes having to fight heavy traffic to get to, and don't have the established great reputations as the two mentioned.

I've used both Redlands and Colton and both take good care of motorhome customers. Many times truck repair places are focused on their fleet and Class8 clientele and do not treat motorhome owners with respect. My tendency would favor Colton because they may have slightly lower prices but probably not by much.

Colton Truck Terminal Garage -----> website go HERE

RV service reviews
Google reviews
Yelp reviews

Redlands Truck and RV -----> website go HERE

RV service reviews

Google reviews
Yelp reviews

You'll also find lots of comments on both if you do a search on this forum. Redlands Truck and RV used to be an iRV2 forum sponsor and the manager used to participate on the forums but I haven't seen him around for awhile now.
theroc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2020, 05:11 AM   #5

I can also vouch for Redlands RV and Performance Center. They also have a RV Park nearby that they own where you can stay (not sure of the pricing).

I didn't have good luck with Colton Truck fixing the air on my '08 Dynasty. They attempted 3 times with no success and charging me. And, gave me a bad alignment that I didn't discover until I got home to TN with severe wear on inner front tires. I will never go back there.

I took my coach to Redlands to have my air conditioning fixed. They fixed it the first time and the air ran perfect until I sold it a good 3 yrs. later.

I have also had Redlands RV install the towing equipment on two cars along with the supplemental braking systems. Very professional.

Mark
Mr.Mark is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
service