Short circuit in rooftop AC, tripping breaker
1998 Monaco Windsor.
Have two issues: first issue was getting a shock when touching the chassis when standing on concrete, found the power cord plug had an open ground connection.
The rear rooftop AC is putting 120VAC to ground ( hence the shock)
If I turn off the rear breaker to the AC the voltage on the chassis goes away, when I repair the open ground situation the breaker feeding the rear AC trips ( as it should) with no ground connection, the AC appears to run fine, but apparently has a short to ground somewhere, Still troubleshooting for the cause.
Wondering if someone out there has been down the same road?
Cam and Michelle
1998 Monaco Windsor (Big Mo)
2007 Jeep Sahara