Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > MOTORHOME FORUMS > MH-General Discussions & Problems
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 08-19-2010, 12:27 AM   #15
Rom

National RV Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Quote:
Originally posted by Batwings
I did exactly what you plan to do. I installed what I call the 4 pack (Tru-Trac, Safe-T-Plus, Koni FSD, and Super Steer
Right after I posted the original post, I called Brazel's for an appointment to have the Koni FSD's and Safe-T-Plus installed. It was done end of Jun and I'm happy (or the MH?). I already had the Davis Tru-Trac installed when I bought the coach.
Rom is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 08-19-2010, 01:06 AM   #16

Fleetwood Owners Club
Be advised .......

I have the Steer Safe on my coach and I am very pleased with it but please remember this.
If you have to have your coach towed by the front axle they will probably remove your Steer Safe so they can clamp to your front axle more easily. If they do this they will NOT PUT IT BACK ON, OR THEY WILL NOT PUT IT ON RIGHT...
I had my coach towed and they removed the Steer Safe and they put it back on but they DID NOT TIGHTEN THE SPRINGS when they put it back on. I noticed that it was not working right and then I found out that two of the springs were missing on one side. I said ''Shux'' and ordered more and re aligned everything and put the new spring on the unit.

Remember ,,,,,,,,,, this is valuable information and if you use it you must pay me ten cents the next time you see me...... of course , IF IT DONT WORK FOR YOU ...... I NEVER KNEW YOU .........

Never forget to thank our brave men and women that are serving our armed forces of the great land. May God bless them and keep them safe until they all can come back home to us....
Never forget our Vets for their service to this nation.... All gave Some.....Some gave All......
Seajay is offline   Reply With Quote