We tow a 2019 Ford Raptor with a DP. We use the Air Force One braking system that uses the coach air, for proportional braking. Easy to connect.
When you tow your truck, once you've placed it in towing mode, switch to Perimeter Sensors on the alarm (last thing in dash window) or your interior alarm will go off while towing.
Here's the procedure condensed. I have a copy of this laminated and keep it in the seat back.
1. Press the engine START/STOP button once without pressing the brake pedal.
2. Press and hold the brake pedal.
3. Shift the transmission to neutral (N).
4. Enable Neutral Tow through the information display by selecting Settings / Advanced Settings / Vehicle.
5. Then select Neutral Tow while still pressing the brake pedal. Press and hold the OK button. If completed successfully, the information display shows Neutral Tow Enabled Leave Transmission in Neutral.
6. Leave the transmission in neutral (N) and press the engine START/STOP button once without pressing the brake pedal.
7. Release the brake pedal.
8. Set alarm to Perimeter only.
Don & Mary
2019 Newmar Dutch Star 4018 (Freightliner)
2019 Ford Raptor