Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > MOTORHOME FORUMS > Toads and Motorhome Related Towing
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 01-23-2011, 08:43 AM   #15

National RV Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don_Monaco View Post
Greetings All:
Well this is where this saga has led me. I found a Roadmaster Falcon 2 tow bar used on-line but the seller has gone dark. That takes me to the WEB.

At HitchSource I found a Roadmaster MX baseplate for 299.00 plus shipping.
At AdventureRV.net I found a Roadmaster Falcon 2 tow bar for 469.00.

I plan to go to Camping World and hopefully they will install without being too upset I did not purchase from them. but they are waaaaaay more expensive. So I have not done any of this yet wut will before RV season and for me that is May.

Thanks everyone.
Don

ps side point this is the third time I typed all this in due to the fact the terrible Dell notebook mouse decides to move where ever it wants to go and I keep losing everything. Yep I know I can plug an external in and fix the issue but it is my wifes computer. She seems to be ok with it.
Just for everyone's info, CW will not install Blue Ox items. I took mine with me when I had them install a Brakemaster in my Jeep that I bought from them. I asked about having my Blue Ox base plate installed at the same time and they said they would not do it. Since we were getting ready to full time and had a bunch of "stuff" to get rid of, I traded my gas grill to a mechanic to come over and install my base plate. Good deal for me.
Vegasdan is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!