Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > MOTORHOME FORUMS > Toads and Motorhome Related Towing
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 02-06-2021, 07:47 PM   #1

CRV Invisibrake question

We have a 2007 Honda CRV. Have towed it coast to coast with no braking system. Figured it was time to time to install one. My biggest beef was only being 450 lbs. over state law. Please no lectures, I am a recovering hard head.
What pressure do you run your Invisbrake at for CRV owners?

Thanks
LS-one is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 02-08-2021, 10:51 AM   #2

Newmar Owners Club
LS-one --

I have had the Roadmaster Invisbrake system in my 2016 Jeep Wrangler for the last five years. It has performed extremely well with zero problems.

Roadmaster publishes this guide of "operating pressures" for many vehicles --> https://roadmasterinc.com/pdf/inv_resource_guide.pdf

The pressure setting for your 2007 Honda CRV is 65 psig.

For my Jeep Wrangler, I set my Invisibrake at the 60 psig pressure as shown in the guideline.

Hope this info is helpful!
fagnaml is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2021, 07:43 PM   #3

Thank you.
LS-one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2021, 03:03 PM   #4

Turn Signals

I am installing an Invisibrake right now in my Jeep Wrangler.
Does it manage the toad tail lights and turn signals?

Thanks!
Caymanedge is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
brake