Without specifics like the year of the toad, it's hard to tell, but, this is from the 2015 Spark owners manual.
To tow the vehicle with the two rear
wheels on the ground and the front
wheels on a dolly:
1. Put the front wheels on a dolly.
2. Shift the automatic transmission
into P (Park) or a manual
transmission into 1 (First) gear.
3. Set the parking brake.
4. Clamp the steering wheel in a
straight-ahead position with a
clamping device designed for
5. Remove the key from the
6. Secure the vehicle to the dolly.
7. Release the parking brake.
Other than that, look into aux lighting for the running/brake lights for the rear of the toad.
2006 Damon Daybreak 3276 35'. 3 200 Amp Lithium batteries and 2000 watt Pure wave inverter/charger.
2013 Elantra on a Master Tow dolly.