RV News RVBusiness 2021 Top 10 RVs of the Year, plus 56 additional debuts and must-see units → ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > MOTORHOME FORUMS > Toads and Motorhome Related Towing
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 08-02-2019, 10:27 AM   #1

Freightliner Owners Club
Hose supplier for Tracker

Hi
I am doing maintenance on the Geo Tracker we recently bought and I want to replace all of the radiator and heater hoses. There are a lot of them and some are will hidden. Does anyone know of a supplier with a diagram of the cooling system identifying the hoses so I can buy everything I need?
33' 2008 National Tropical on a Freightliner chassis.RVM#189
Kahoona is online now   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 08-02-2019, 11:01 AM   #2

Outdoors RV Owners Club
Pay a visit to O'Reillys Auto Parts and have a competant counter person pull up your year and model Tracker on their computer. It will graphically show you all the hoses and you can select the ones you need/want.

I did this before we started using oour Tracker as a toad replacing all hoses and belts while refreshing all fluids. got everything I needed at O'Reillys.
Old 08-02-2019, 04:27 PM   #3

Tiffin Owners Club
RV Trip Wizard
Where are you located? In Yuma, AZ try Gordies Speed Center (928) 782-4744. Also, you could call trailtough.com (877) 789-8547, they have a lot of parts for the Trackers and Suzukis.

Clay & Marcy
2018 Tiffin Wayfarer 24TW
, 1995 Tracker Toad, RVI3, eeZRV, Garmin RV 770 LMT-S, Viair
CEParosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2019, 05:49 PM   #4

Freightliner Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by WNDOPDLR View Post
Pay a visit to O'Reillys Auto Parts and have a competant counter person pull up your year and model Tracker on their computer. It will graphically show you all the hoses and you can select the ones you need/want.

I did this before we started using oour Tracker as a toad replacing all hoses and belts while refreshing all fluids. got everything I needed at O'Reillys.
Good idea. We don't have an O'Rileys nearby but there is an Advanced within an hour in Key west. I can go there. Tey probably will have the same system. Good deal. Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by CEParosa View Post
Where are you located? In Yuma, AZ try Gordies Speed Center (928) 782-4744. Also, you could call trailtough.com (877) 789-8547, they have a lot of parts for the Trackers and Suzukis.

Big Pine Key down below Florida. Great place to live but not many auto parts places! Should be passing through Yuma in a few months though. Thanks.
Old 08-03-2019, 10:37 AM   #5

Freightliner Owners Club
Here is one but it is not the one I need. Mine has y pipes splitting the hoses to the heater and carb heater hoses and more. Might have to make the trek to the mainland for an O'Rileys after all.

http://www.acksfaq.com/HTML/pdfs/96-FSM-v1-6B.pdf

You may have to use Chrome to get it. Firefox won't display Ack's Faq's