Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > MOTORHOME FORUMS > Class C Motorhome Discussions
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 05-17-2020, 01:37 PM   #1

2020 Entegra Esteem 29V Questions

We are looking at a 2020 Entegra Esteem 29 V. Because of all our present situations we are unable to travel 6 hours right now to look at the closest one and we are unable to find some questions online. And the few dealers that I have reached out to have to responded, guessing they are struggling with our situation too. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Where are the house batteries located? I am assuming they are under the stairs but not 100% sure.

How many and what size house batteries can the unit have?

Are the batteries hard to get to maintain?

Does anyone know if Entegra has an unadvertised option for a free standing dining and chairs vice the booth?

Does the Ford E450 come with a TPMS system?

Once again thank you for you help.
TGiboney is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 05-17-2020, 04:18 PM   #2

Why not ask the manufacturer, Entegra Coach?

https://www.entegracoach.com/contact-us/
Old 05-18-2020, 08:09 AM   #3

I have a 2019 Esteem 29V and I can answer.

The RV comes with one 12 V battery. It is located under the step. There are no issues getting to it to service it. You can add a second battery as I have done as there is room in the compartment. I did mine aftermarket for less than buying one from the dealer.

I don’t know about if there is an option for the dinette. I seem to remember that was not an option but changing the sofa to a reclining love seat was. That’s a question to ask Entegra.

My 2019 E 450 did not come with TPMS. I had it added along with extended metal valve stems to make tire pressure checking easier. One other thing I thought odd was that it didn’t come with aluminum wheels although they were an option. I added mine aftermarket as it was considerably cheaper.

You can PM me if you have further questions I can answer. I have found my Esteem to be a nice quality unit. I’ve been enjoying it for just over a year now. My selling dealer, not so much.

I am not a mechanic but I do play one in my garage!
OlYeller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2020, 08:45 PM   #4

I have a 2020 Esteem 29V and I agree with OlYeller’s answers to your questions.
BJLinKaty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2020, 07:40 AM   #5

Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by OlYeller View Post
I have a 2019 Esteem 29V and I can answer.

The RV comes with one 12 V battery. It is located under the step. There are no issues getting to it to service it. You can add a second battery as I have done as there is room in the compartment. I did mine aftermarket for less than buying one from the dealer.

I don’t know about if there is an option for the dinette. I seem to remember that was not an option but changing the sofa to a reclining love seat was. That’s a question to ask Entegra.

My 2019 E 450 did not come with TPMS. I had it added along with extended metal valve stems to make tire pressure checking easier. One other thing I thought odd was that it didn’t come with aluminum wheels although they were an option. I added mine aftermarket as it was considerably cheaper.

You can PM me if you have further questions I can answer. I have found my Esteem to be a nice quality unit. I’ve been enjoying it for just over a year now. My selling dealer, not so much.

Thank you and my wife and I have a few more questions that we will PM you
Old 05-19-2020, 08:04 AM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by TGiboney View Post
We are looking at a 2020 Entegra Esteem 29 V. Because of all our present situations we are unable to travel 6 hours right now to look at the closest one and we are unable to find some questions online. And the few dealers that I have reached out to have to responded, guessing they are struggling with our situation too. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Where are the house batteries located? I am assuming they are under the stairs but not 100% sure. Under the entry step. Comes with one has room for second. Battery is 12 volt

How many and what size house batteries can the unit have?

Are the batteries hard to get to maintain? No but I did add second battery 12 volt and installed watering system. Makes quick work of adding water to both.

Does anyone know if Entegra has an unadvertised option for a free standing dining and chairs vice the booth? They did not when our 2020 was built. Very few options available. Get second ac unit if you do any warm weather areas.

Does the Ford E450 come with a TPMS system? No it does not. Can’t be added easily.

Once again thank you for you help.
Bought ours through rvone out of Iowa. Could not beat their price and pick up was very smooth. We are in Houston so spent 2 days in town rv park then 10 week shake down trip. Could not be happier with unit.

Enjoy the journey
Old 05-19-2020, 04:14 PM   #7

Thank you

Thank you all and with your help we found one 4.5 hours away in Iowa that we are going to go look at this upcoming Saturday
Old 05-21-2020, 12:57 PM   #8

Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trapperbob11 View Post
Bought ours through rvone out of Iowa. Could not beat their price and pick up was very smooth. We are in Houston so spent 2 days in town rv park then 10 week shake down trip. Could not be happier with unit.

Enjoy the journey
We found one at RVone in Des Moines and taking the drive Saturday to see it, thank you for the lead and how was working and dealing with RVone?
Old 05-22-2020, 07:25 AM   #9

Good luck! Let us know how it went.

Old 05-23-2020, 09:48 AM   #10
mre

For you guys that have the 29C, what is the CCC.
Old 05-23-2020, 12:02 PM   #11
mre

Quote:
Originally Posted by mre View Post
For you guys that have the 29C, what is the CCC.
I typed in 29C, I met 29V.
Old 05-24-2020, 11:18 AM   #12

On You Tube, Angie from NIRV gives a pretty good break down on Esteem 29V. The battery compartment is at the 11:10 mark. Hopefully, I'll be diving mine home this Saturday.
https://youtu.be/RDig__jLffM
Rich 92154 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2020, 11:23 AM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by mre View Post
I typed in 29C, I met 29V.
I don’t know off the top of my head. I’m heading to mine either later today or tomorrow so if no one else answers I will then.

Old 05-24-2020, 11:52 AM   #14
mre

Quote:
Originally Posted by OlYeller View Post
I don’t know off the top of my head. I’m heading to mine either later today or tomorrow so if no one else answers I will then.
Thanks

Tags
entegra