Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > MOTORHOME FORUMS > Class C Motorhome Discussions
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 08-05-2019, 05:06 PM   #1

Entegra Accolade

Looking at Super C's. Anybody have opinions or experience with the new Super C Entegra Accolade? I realize it is a fresh new offering, but it has some things in common with other current Super C's. All comment welcome...good or bad.
Eddie Horn is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 08-06-2019, 11:45 AM   #2

Aren't these just rebranded Jayco Senecas? Floorplans look identical.
Old 08-07-2019, 01:06 PM   #3

While there is nothing wrong with Jaycos, there is a lot more to an RV than just the floor plan. My Esteem had numerous upgrades which were not available on a similar Jayco.

I am not a mechanic but I do play one in my garage!
OlYeller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2019, 08:57 AM   #4

Entegra Accolade

Your comments are much appreciated. There are so many brands and other considerations, it is quite confusing. I seem to be changing my mind almost daily on what fits us best. More comments and advice are heartily welcome. Thanks everyone.
Eddie
Eddie Horn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2019, 10:32 AM   #5

One of the biggest benefits and differences between the Accolade and Seneca is going to be after the sale support. Entegra is a niche brand known for their quality and customer service after the sale, any Entegra owner regardless of the model gets to utilize and experience that support meaning although you own a Class C that many will say is a "rebranded" Jayco, you get extraordinary attention from the factory after the sale due to the foundation of the company.
chrislis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2019, 03:18 PM   #6

While it is a rebranding of the Senaca I agree with the statement about the customer support received at Entegra. We had an Aspire for three seasons and never had an issue getting great support. Major drawback I see is the use of a 6.7 Cummins in lieu of the 8.9 used by some of the competitors like the Renegade Verona. The tank sizes are a bit small as well. I’d open the wallet a bit wider for the Verona in my opinion.
jmcarter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2019, 03:16 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmcarter View Post
While it is a rebranding of the Senaca I agree with the statement about the customer support received at Entegra. We had an Aspire for three seasons and never had an issue getting great support. Major drawback I see is the use of a 6.7 Cummins in lieu of the 8.9 used by some of the competitors like the Renegade Verona. The tank sizes are a bit small as well. I’d open the wallet a bit wider for the Verona in my opinion.

We close to pulling the trigger on an Accolade. IMHO the Verona is overpriced for what it offers. After a year of looking the Accolade offers the best bang for our buck and we looked at numerous diesel pushers, to include Newmar, Entegra and Tiffin and numerous Super Cs to include Dynamax and Renegade. For us the best value for the dollar on a floor plan we liked is the Accolade. The Entegra 2 year warranty also factors into the decision as well.
EA37TS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2019, 04:50 AM   #8

Congrats on your new Entegra. While I’m not crazy about the 6.7 that’s primarily because I intend to pull a heavy trailer and like larger tanks since I’ll be boondocking at race tracks for several days at a time. Like the Entegra floor plan with a fireplace, chilly mornings even in the summer where we like to go.
jmcarter is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
entegra