Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > MOTORHOME FORUMS > Class C Motorhome Discussions
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 09-11-2007, 05:51 PM   #1

Tiffin Owners Club
Nor'easters Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Has anyone put scissor or other types of jacks on this chassis yet?
ctcamper is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 09-11-2007, 05:51 PM   #2

Tiffin Owners Club
Nor'easters Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Has anyone put scissor or other types of jacks on this chassis yet?
Old 01-20-2008, 04:59 PM   #3

Tiffin Owners Club
Nor'easters Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Bump to the top to try again .
Old 01-21-2008, 07:55 PM   #4

Location: Atlanta, GA. , South Beach, FL. Naples, Fl , Coral Gables,FL.
ctcamper, call Quadra Big Foot leverlers. 1-800-752-9815 or 1800 699-6680 and ask for Roy at the last phone number . he did my and we are very pleased. he does alot on class c and class a motorhomes. if you call the first number you can just order from them and have it installed yourself. they have a 5 full warranty. And each jack has its own pump all hydraulic fully automatic. it doesn't matter if it is a chevy frame or ford they fit all kinds. just tell them what you have.
george henry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 10:07 AM   #5

When I had my Class C I had Roy put on the Quadra Big Foots. Pretty much top of the line. If you are the type of person that likes to do something right the first time and be done with it they are the way to go.

2005 Honda Element
bjbkkb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 12:32 PM   #6

HWH is also a reputable company that makes hydraulic kick down jacks.They take little space and can be installed with guidance from factory.

2006 FOUR WINDS HURRICANE 34N F-53
Frankie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 02:25 PM   #7
AL

Florida Cooters Club
Nor'easters Club
Solo Rvers Club
Appalachian Campers
Mid Atlantic Campers
Hi All,

Hey Ctcamper, when I had my Class-C 94-2000 I had what was like 2 sets of car jack with a chaim between them you put one jack against each side of frame and jacked them tight, this was more to take out the rolling, they worked good! Now on My Class-A I have HWH leavers, and I would not have another MH with out them no matter what Class it is !! I also second Frankie on the fact that they have good tech suport at HWH any time I had a question they helped me out guickly !!!
Old 01-23-2008, 05:14 AM   #8

Location: Atlanta, GA. , South Beach, FL. Naples, Fl , Coral Gables,FL.
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by bjbkkb:
When I had my Class C I had Roy put on the Quadra Big Foots. Pretty much top of the line. If you are the type of person that likes to do something right the first time and be done with it they are the way to go. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well said and a full no question ask 5 years full warranty. never had a problem and know lots of folks who had them HWH removed and then the BIG FOOT QUADRA installed. When I when to see Roy he show me a (4) 55 gallon drums full of HWH , Equalizers , Attwood , etc. removed from class a and class c , and some where even brand new . Even the dealers by order of the customer request the QUADRA BIG FOOT to seal a deal.. The customer would buy a brand new m/h and then drive it to ROY in Tampa and have a complete new BIG FOOT installed. these are by far the top of the line . Folks buy new $350,000 m/h then go see Roy. They also installed on fire trucks and medical red cross buses. grehound buses and Prevost , country Coach ,Military vehicles also. lots of conversion buses to rv use.
Go to member gallery and look up my name and there are the pic of the Quadra installed with the longest 21 inch legs and 14 inch pads.
I get tons of emails about it.
just do it right the first time and be DONE with it.
Also when you pull up to your site people will come over and just listen to the sweet sounds of them awesome jacks at work. If only I got commission from all the people I refer to Quadra . even 5 th wheel trailer have them installed also. fully automatic.
It only takes about 6 hours to have them installed ,on class A in fact I was in the bay and sleeping in the rear with Dw we pull in the morning and it was done quickly and so professional.
george henry is offline   Reply With Quote