Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Forum 101 | Announcements | Forum Concerns
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 08-04-2021, 01:09 AM   #1

How to show an image on IRV2?

How do I post an image on IRV2?
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 08-04-2021, 04:21 AM   #2

Scroll down below where you enter your message under “Additional Options”

You’ll see a button for “Manage Attachments”.

Select your attachment, click the button to load it.

If you took the picture with an Apple device, edit the picture slightly (crop, resize, etc. but NOT rotate) and save it on the Apple device before you attempt to load it. Otherwise it may load rotated.
Other devices may cause the same issue - if they do, follow the above procedures - there is no way to rotate the picture once loaded to IRV2.
MrMark52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2021, 11:31 AM   #3

Below the Quick Reply box is a button that says "Go Advanced" and if you click it, you get a new box and then if you scroll down below it, you will find the attachment selection, where you browse on your computer for an image and the hit the upload button.

If you are creating a new thread, you get the "advanced" box and attachment tools automatically, but after that you have to select the "Go Advanced" to get to the attachment tools.

Charles

Charles
Old 08-04-2021, 11:33 AM   #4
Moderator Emeritus

Newmar Owners Club
Check out post#8 for instructions on adding photos to a post.
https://www.irv2.com/forums/f62/foru...tml#post477709
Old 08-17-2021, 11:03 AM   #5

The app and smart phone makes it so much easier . You can choose from gallery or just take pic right at post . Both PC and App are tied to your account.
I have tons of pics of certain items , name plates/ tags if I later have a question or respond I have my MH gallery. Even if I'm at PC use my phone and App to post pic instead.
153stars is offline   Reply With Quote