HWH 625S auto leveling system not working
The HWH 625S auto leveling system on our 2007 Coach House has stopped working.
1. No LEDs light up on the touch pad
2. No LEDs light up on the control box panel under the coach
3. There is a very fine red powder covering portions of many of components in the control box, with the plexiglass cover.
4. The two room slides working perfectly, only the leveling jacks are failing.
5. The coach and chassis batteries are fully charged, 12.6+ volts.
6. As always this all worked on the last trip out.
Any ideas where to trouble shot this issue?
Fred & Denise (RVM157) New Mexico
2007 Excel Classic 30RSO & Coach House 272XL E450
2007 RAM 3500, Diesel, 6Spd Auto, SWD, 4x4, CC & LB