Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > MOTORHOME FORUMS > Class C Motorhome Discussions
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 08-15-2020, 08:25 AM   #57

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philrodo View Post
Congratulations! That’s a rare find...

You may want to joint the various LTV Enthusiasts groups on Facebook. They’re very active and have answers to many issues we may encounter with our LTVs.
thank you for the recommendation....i am not on Facebook and have no desire to join, so i will have to miss out on this....

so far, the unit has been flawless, and i hope it stays that way !
willipaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 08-15-2020, 09:26 AM   #58
JCM

Workhorse Chassis Owner
Triple E Owners Club
So lets keep trying to get a group on iRV2.com.
Old 08-15-2020, 02:40 PM   #59

Yes I'm in the same place. I'd like a group that is more active than the OTHER forum I look at. [Mod Edit]

And I despise FB and refuse to participate. So there's that

I look on THIS page 1-2x every day to see if there's anything helpful or of interest
Old 08-15-2020, 03:40 PM   #60

We would love to see and drive the 2021 Wonder rl model! May I ask where you oredered it? We live in San Diego and no dealers around here offer it. Nearest seems to be Las Vegas but between Covid and 120 degree desert temps we're reluctant to fly or drive. You may paint me green you will actually be getting yours so soon!!!
gardenburd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2020, 05:31 PM   #61
JCM

Workhorse Chassis Owner
Triple E Owners Club
I am sorry I don't know as I live about 3500 miles north of you BUT contact Triple E and they will direct you to a nearby dealer.
Old 08-16-2020, 05:43 AM   #62

Ford Super Duty Owner
Quote:
Originally Posted by gardenburd View Post
We would love to see and drive the 2021 Wonder rl model! May I ask where you oredered it? We live in San Diego and no dealers around here offer it. Nearest seems to be Las Vegas but between Covid and 120 degree desert temps we're reluctant to fly or drive. You may paint me green you will actually be getting yours so soon!!!
If you go to the Leisure Travel Vans website (https://leisurevans.com), there’s a link on the top right, where you can search for dealers. The closest one to San Diego appears to be Holland RV Centers, 251 Travelers Way, San Marcos, CA. The website provides their contact info—you should probably contact them before hand to see what models they have on display. Good luck.
Philrodo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2020, 05:51 AM   #63

Ford Super Duty Owner
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark71 View Post
Yes I'm in the same place. I'd like a group that is more active than the OTHER forum I look at. [Mod Edit]

And I despise FB and refuse to participate. So there's that

I look on THIS page 1-2x every day to see if there's anything helpful or of interest
Too bad, because the LTV groups on Facebook have the most active owner forums, I’ve found. You won’t find this depth of knowledge from other owners anywhere else as far as I’ve been able to tell, not even on Leisure’s owners forum.

I hear what you say about a Facebook. But most people prefer their format than the old and tired bulletin board format that goes back to dial up days.
Philrodo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2020, 10:39 AM   #64

yeah I like their format. I just hate the role they play in spreading misinformation through our social and political system, and monetizing our personal data even when we opt out. I strongly disapprove of their model and don't want to participate. :(
I realize I'm giving up some good stuff as a result. I've always found GREAT info and knowledge on irv2 and a couple of other owner forums. LTV seems very thin by comparison to my Airstream, Winnebago, Dutch Star and Prevost. When the DS was new, I couldn't find the switch to push out the drivers' side awning on back bedroom slide. I posted the question and had about 5 answers in 30 min. ha!
Old 08-16-2020, 06:49 PM   #65

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCM View Post
So lets keep trying to get a group on iRV2.com.
well, i agree as well....

so....what does it take ?

some form of online petition ? some minimum interest level ?
Old 08-16-2020, 06:53 PM   #66

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark71 View Post
When the DS was new, I couldn't find the switch to push out the drivers' side awning on back bedroom slide. I posted the question and had about 5 answers in 30 min. ha!
i think the newmar area here at IRV2 is the most active...it has certainly helped me.....before the DS i had a tiffin, and the tiffin RV network was great, as well....

the "installed" user base for the LTV products seems fairly small.....i am not sure of their annual production numbers, but i imagine that they are not as nearly widely owned as tiffin or newmar (or entegra, or "insert brand here")....however, i should think that there are enough owners, and interested owners, that there would be enough to allow for an owners group here at IRV2.....
Old 08-17-2020, 09:37 AM   #67

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philrodo View Post
If you go to the Leisure Travel Vans website (https://leisurevans.com), there’s a link on the top right, where you can search for dealers. The closest one to San Diego appears to be Holland RV Centers, 251 Travelers Way, San Marcos, CA. The website provides their contact info—you should probably contact them before hand to see what models they have on display. Good luck.

I have read on other forums and FB pages that the reviews on Holland are not good.

I ordered my Unity from Van City in St Louis. That is the closest Van City to me in NC. Van City does a lot of volume with LTV and the reviews have been good.
maliamd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2020, 07:57 AM   #68

Thumbs up 2021 wonder 24rl

Thanks to all those who replied. I took your advice and will be able to see one in a few weeks at Holland San Marcos. When I looked a few months ago, no luck - glad I found this forum. Looking forward to hearing about everyone's experience with their Leisure vans.
gardenburd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2020, 06:07 PM   #69

Have fun looking at Holland. Then buy elsewhere.
Old 08-20-2020, 09:39 AM   #70

FB group is very active and helpful.
Another active group is Sprinter Forum.com. Go to Sprinter based RV’s, click on Unity.

Leisure Travel Vans annual sales are around 1000 units, so yes very small but loyal followers.
Harrysait is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
travel