Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > MOTORHOME FORUMS > Class C Motorhome Discussions
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 09-13-2022, 01:58 PM   #1

Need to order

One of these but notnsure what it is called, slides on the screen door, any suggestions where do get it and cost?

Thanks

Chuck
cbigham is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 09-13-2022, 02:04 PM   #2
Community Moderator

You want a replacement RV screen door clear slide. You will need dimensions. Here are some examples. Might go to you local rv camping store and they can look up a size that fits in their catalogs.

https://www.etrailer.com/RV-Door-Par...nt=30%20-%2060

https://www.amazon.com/rv-screen-doo...or+slide+clear
Old 09-13-2022, 02:10 PM   #3

Tiffin Owners Club
If you can post the details of the RV/MH it would be a great help. Year, model, make?? I call the Winnebago Parts # as a start, if they don't have it they point me in the right direction.
On the Road with 13 Rescued Cats
LynnD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2022, 02:17 PM   #4

Sure, thanks
Thor 23u 2017
cbigham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2022, 08:58 PM   #5

The slide in the OP's image looks like it should go a few more miles. What's the issue?

I didn't search for a business that carried it but it does look like this is the item.