Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > MOTORHOME FORUMS > Class C Motorhome Discussions
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 06-17-2021, 09:13 AM   #1

Smile Thor 24FE fuse diagram

Hi. I’m a new member and first time posting. New owner of a 2019 Thor Freedom Elite 24FE. So far all problems minor and fixable. Whew. I will list them in a separate thread.
Need help finding the fuse for the USB ports behind the driver’s shoulder — there is a cute little cubby for the USB ports with netting to hold your phone in place. When it was still operating there was a green light. Green light went out and no power to USBs. Been looking at the fuses up front on the drivers side. There are some down by the hood release handle and some more under the driver seat. Nothing appears to be for the USB. Anyone have any ideas?
Thanks.
Waubish is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 06-18-2021, 04:33 AM   #2

Monaco Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waubish View Post
Hi. I’m a new member and first time posting. New owner of a 2019 Thor Freedom Elite 24FE. So far all problems minor and fixable. Whew. I will list them in a separate thread.
Need help finding the fuse for the USB ports behind the driver’s shoulder — there is a cute little cubby for the USB ports with netting to hold your phone in place. When it was still operating there was a green light. Green light went out and no power to USBs. Been looking at the fuses up front on the drivers side. There are some down by the hood release handle and some more under the driver seat. Nothing appears to be for the USB. Anyone have any ideas?
Thanks.
You should have a power distribution, fuse center, and converter charger all built into a single unit located somewhere in the interior of your coach. It will most likely be brown in color and have a door that you push into to get it to open. Look at the photos I have attached. It will contain both AC circuit breakers for things like wall outlets and the air conditioner, etc. and 12 VDC fuses for items that are connected to the house battery system. Thor and most manufactures gang things together on the same DC fuse but don't usually tell you about all the items on that fuse. For example I contacted them about how to turn off the Winegard Connect on the roof and they said it was on the same fuse as the LP detector. The DC fuses usually have an indicator LED that turns on if the fuse is blown. Go check all the DC fuses in the distribution center when you find it.

You can go to the Thor Customer site and put in your VIN number and find a lot of documentation on your coach.
https://www.thormotorcoach.com/owner-resource/
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	AC circuit breakers.jpg
Views:	295
Size:	339.8 KB
ID:	332574   Click image for larger version

Name:	DC fuses.jpg
Views:	292
Size:	297.1 KB
ID:	332575  

nodine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2021, 03:32 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by nodine View Post
You should have a power distribution, fuse center, and converter charger all built into a single unit located somewhere in the interior of your coach. It will most likely be brown in color and have a door that you push into to get it to open. Look at the photos I have attached. It will contain both AC circuit breakers for things like wall outlets and the air conditioner, etc. and 12 VDC fuses for items that are connected to the house battery system. Thor and most manufactures gang things together on the same DC fuse but don't usually tell you about all the items on that fuse. For example I contacted them about how to turn off the Winegard Connect on the roof and they said it was on the same fuse as the LP detector. The DC fuses usually have an indicator LED that turns on if the fuse is blown. Go check all the DC fuses in the distribution center when you find it.

You can go to the Thor Customer site and put in your VIN number and find a lot of documentation on your coach.
https://www.thormotorcoach.com/owner-resource/

The picture on your post shows a typical inverter fuse box. All of the fuses on the right side are for the 12v DC items and the fuses on the left side are the 120V AC breakers for AC appliances and outlets. The 2- 40amp fuses on the right side are the fuses for your charging unit. If the battery isn’t charging when on shore power, check these fuses first.
mikeh2obury is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fuse, thor