Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > MOTORHOME FORUMS > Class C Motorhome Discussions
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 08-30-2014, 01:21 AM   #29

Thor Owners Club
Alpine Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
I carry an EZ up too as I show dogs so always need lots of shade or rain protection. Handy when camping too since the EZ up can be set up anywhere I want it. I use them when horse camping as shade or shelter the horses stand under when tied to my trailer too. 😀
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 08-30-2014, 06:00 AM   #30

Well my 2 cents " I wouldn't" but I'am happy to hear so many people have had good luck, I guess these things are tougher then we think. I'am just speaking from 40+ years RVing and being in the business a while and seeing how some renters operate and return them. Keep the dirty side down!
RayJr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2014, 07:34 PM   #31

Appalachian Campers
Holiday Rambler Owners Club
Send a message via Yahoo to GunnyClark
Quote:
Originally Posted by DogNPonyshow View Post
I carry an EZ up too as I show dogs so always need lots of shade or rain protection. Handy when camping too since the EZ up can be set up anywhere I want it. I use them when horse camping as shade or shelter the horses stand under when tied to my trailer too. 😀
We camped out last month at Mountain Fest a WV Biker Rally with some friends, they set up their outdoor canopy and we set up ours - we had ours done before they even had all the poles in place , had a heavy thunderstorm move through and it keep everything dry.Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3576.jpg
Views:	88
Size:	255.0 KB
ID:	72455

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3577.jpg
Views:	86
Size:	214.3 KB
ID:	72456

Tags
travel