RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > RV LIFE STYLES FORUMS > Workkamping & Volunteering
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 02-17-2014, 12:13 PM   #1

Hello everyone - Amazon is BACK! Take a look at what we have to offer.

Hello Campers!

We are beginning our recruiting for Fall 2014 so if you want to plan your year early and snap up a Fall job NOW, do this:

Apply: Amazon Fulfillment - CamperForce (even if you have applied before we have a new applicant system so please apply again now)

For more information about the program before you apply:
camperforce@amazon.com
(toll-free) 1-855-9CAMPER (or 1-855-922-6737)

This is for work in our fulfillment centers - the roles are receiving, stowing, picking, packing & shipping. ALL jobs require you to either stand or walk for your 4 - 10 hour days per week - and once we hit peak it's a 50 hour week - you will NOT be asked to work more than a 50 hour week but you CAN ask for additional overtime if it's available.

We provide lots of benefits, FREE campsite at all locations, good wage & time & 1/2 for all overtime, a completion bonus of $1.00 per hour for every hour worked if you complete the season, refer a friend that we hire & get $50 per referral + lots of camper activities. NEW THIS YEAR! We have new benefits this year - upon hire immediately you get: employee assistance program, child and elder care referral services and Nurseline coverage.

After 30 days with us You also receive health care, prescription coverage & life insurance benefits with us - paid completely by Amazon for your remaining time with us!

Pay rates & amenities:

Campbellsville, KY: base pay $10 per hour, campsite & all utilities paid (except propane) - lots of beautiful Amazon approved campsites close by to choose from - lots of local activities

Coffeyville, KS: base pay $10.50 per hour, campsite & all utilities paid (except propane) - close by Amazon approved campsites, Dalton Days event & rodeo during October.

Fernley, NV: base pay $11.50 per hour, campsite paid (no utilities paid hence the extra base pay) - a few close by campsites, other sites closer to the action in Reno!

We are looking forward to hearing from you NOW! Any questions directly for me (please note, I can't answer any questions that are specific to the fulfillment centers as those are decided locally) I can be reached at petrusch@amazon.com.

PamelaP
Pamela Petruschke
Program Manager, CamperForce
Amazon.com
PamelaP is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 02-26-2014, 09:12 PM   #2

hoping to be working for Amazon 2016
Mike54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 09:37 PM   #3

Newmar Owners Club
Looking for full time or only seasonal help? Chattanooga, TN?
chuckinthebus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 11:09 AM   #4

seasonal or full time

Quote:
Originally Posted by cnkinthebus View Post
Looking for full time or only seasonal help? Chattanooga, TN?
We do from time to time have full time openings at both of our Chattanooga locations. I believe for the most part we use a local temp agency to hire our full time workers.

Chattanooga does not participate in the CamperForce program because there are enough people locally for us to pull from when we ramp up for our peak period.

Take a look at Amazon Fulfillment - Home - this is where we post our hourly jobs - you can also look at Amazon.com: Job Search - this will list all other jobs at our locations.

I hope this is helpful!
Old 02-27-2014, 11:10 AM   #5

Great news! We are always looking for good people!
Old 02-28-2014, 04:22 PM   #6

Pam,

I went into the site and tried to complete the on line application, I did OK until I got to the part where you asked for POE. Sorry but all of that type of documents are packed away in a storage shed. Do we really need POE for a part time job packing orders?
Thanks for your response, hope to join you in Ky this fall but can't give POE
RV Manager is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2014, 12:44 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catcoach View Post
Pam,

I went into the site and tried to complete the on line application, I did OK until I got to the part where you asked for POE. Sorry but all of that type of documents are packed away in a storage shed. Do we really need POE for a part time job packing orders?
Thanks for your response, hope to join you in Ky this fall but can't give POE
Yes, we do need your POE and I know that is a pain for many people to get access to. However we DO know that and we can help you with instructions on how to contact your school and get a duplicate sent to either us or you. It's not a hard process. Please go ahead & interview then let our CamperForce administrator know about your situation and we'll figure the rest out.

Thanks!
Old 03-01-2014, 03:57 PM   #8

Ok, Consider it submitted,
RV Manager is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2014, 04:40 PM   #9

What is POE?
Krashqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2014, 08:22 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krashqueen View Post
What is POE?
proof of education, ie: HS diploma, GED or proof of higher ed. completed.
workinrvers is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
offer