Never owned a super C so I really can't comment on your exact questions.
Since being full time we have been in a 43' diesel pusher and now a fiver. Here is some of the differences we have noticed.
1. Our annual maintenance costs have went down from an average of $1,000 per year to less than $500 per year.
2. Our full timers insurance package was cut 40%.
3. We are getting over 40% more mpg towing and our current engine isn't broken in yet.
4. We can easily back into spaces at major truck stops for breaks.
5. When we do have annual maintenance done we still have our "house" set up instead of having the whole "house" in the shop for the day.
Stand For The Flag.....Kneel For The Fallen
2021 F350 pulling Cyclone 4006 Fiver
U.S. Army: VN 71-72 (64B20)