There are lot's of things to consider, but in
order to help you, what type of RV are you going to full time in?
General things to consider
1. Take only what you need and leave the rest in storage.
2. Make reservations ahead to the campgrounds that you would like to go to.
3. Make sure your RV is Mechanically sound and all systems are in working order.
4. Leave your plans with a family member or friend so that if in an emergency they can contact you. A cel phone is almost a must.
5. If you use Medications be sure they are all filled. Keep Medical info at easy reach in case
of illness or accident.
6. Have a good mail forwarding service.
There are other things that are mostly common sense. Just go and have a good time.