Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > RV LIFE STYLES FORUMS > Clubs & Associations > Workhorse Chassis Motorhome Club (WCMC)
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 01-20-2010, 09:21 AM   #1

Exclamation The NEXT rally for WCMC members

Another great West Coast rally of WCMC is being held April 19th thru 22nd at Emerald Desert RV Resort in Palm Desert, CA.

In the tradition of Hemet, Tucson, and Bakersfield, this rally is being held at a 5 star resort and will include great food, professional entertainment, fun and fellowship, and the chance to win a prize or two. You might even learn a thing or two at a seminar. Golf outings and off-site entertainment are also available.

The registration form is available on the club website: WCMC website > Home

You must be a member, or the guest of a member, to attend. (Guest must also be driving a Workhorse powered motor home.)
edgray is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 01-25-2010, 01:38 PM   #2
Moderator Emeritus

Winnebago Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Coastal Campers
Carolina Campers
Thanks Ed!
DriVer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 08:10 PM   #3

Winnebago Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Roberta and I will be there with the UFO!

08 Winnebago Destination 39W Gas UFO Workhorse Chassis......It's really weird being the same age as old people. I thought getting old would take much longer.
UFO Pilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 10:18 AM   #4

Monaco Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
After attending the Bakersfield Rally last year and meeting some great new friends, we have already registered for the Emerald Desert RV upcoming rally. Looking forward to another great rally.

Regards

UFO Chassis
Lash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 11:09 AM   #5

Wayne & Ron:

I'm thinking we may want to park all you "UFO guys" together. That will keep all the drooling in one place.
ED
Old 02-13-2010, 07:56 PM   #6

Winnebago Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Quote:
Originally Posted by edgray View Post
Wayne & Ron:

I'm thinking we may want to park all you "UFO guys" together. That will keep all the drooling in one place.
ED
I believe Craig A. will be there with his UFO also.

08 Winnebago Destination 39W Gas UFO Workhorse Chassis......It's really weird being the same age as old people. I thought getting old would take much longer.
UFO Pilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 07:42 AM   #7

Winnebago Owners Club
Pond Piggies Club
Appalachian Campers
Mid Atlantic Campers
Any info on the 2010 Workhorse Homecoming Rally??

-Tom

Tom N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 01:42 PM   #8

TOM N : I'm not aware of any plans for a "homecoming" rally during 2010. WCMC held one last July in Union City,IN / Greenville, OH. I believe the clubs intent is to host a homecoming (at the factory) rally approx every 3rd year. So far, we've been there in 2006 and 2009. Hope this info helps. ED
Old 02-25-2010, 08:02 PM   #9
JCM

Workhorse Chassis Owner
Triple E Owners Club
Would love to be there - thats where I am now but most of us SnowBirds will be on our way home by the 1st of April. How about something down in southern Arizona or California in Jan - March? We would like to attend.
Old 02-25-2010, 08:14 PM   #10

Monaco Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Whats up with the mon-thurs stuff? Guess I have to be retired....huh? Cant make have to work.
mountainkowboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 04:46 PM   #11
Moderator Emeritus

Winnebago Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Coastal Campers
Carolina Campers
Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainkowboy View Post
Whats up with the mon-thurs stuff? Guess I have to be retired....huh? Cant make have to work.
mountaincowboy, These are normal business hours which offer the club flexibility when they are trying to book company representatives to come out and support the owners. Perhaps it's easier to book air travel and hotel accommodations whatever but these days of the week were not inconsistent wih the rally I hosted in Myrtle Beach which officially spanned from Tuesday to Friday. An additional benefit is to be able to travel on weekends when more folks that work are off so it doesn't cost additional vacation time.
DriVer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 02:03 PM   #12

As of today we have filled our original reservation of 80 sites and have requested more sites from the resort.

The deadline for receipt of your registration is 3-19-2010. If you plan to attend, PLEASE get your registration in the mail IMMEDIATELY, so we can try to get you a site. ED
Old 03-09-2010, 06:44 PM   #13

Winnebago Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Workhorse rally

All of you who have registered should hav received a confirmation letter. If you did not, let me know. 80 rigs signed up as of today, We have arranged for 10 more sites, which is 10 more than we originally signed on for.
Lael Taft
Old 03-09-2010, 07:49 PM   #14

Winnebago Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lash View Post
After attending the Bakersfield Rally last year and meeting some great new friends, we have already registered for the Emerald Desert RV upcoming rally. Looking forward to another great rally.

Regards
Under what name are you registered?