Free 7 Day Trial RV GPS App RV Trip Planner Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > RV LIFE STYLES FORUMS > Clubs & Associations > Workhorse Chassis Motorhome Club (WCMC)
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 05-23-2007, 11:44 AM   #1
iRV2 Marketing

Winnebago Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Coastal Campers
Carolina Campers
It's Time To Celebrate!

<span class="ev_code_RED">WORKHORSE CHASSIS MOTORHOME CLUB IS 5' YEARS OLD</span>

WCMC FALL RALLY
October 2 6, 2007

Bethpage Camp Resort
Urbabna, VA

Five fun filled days are planned for our eastern rally. There will be time to see our nation's oldest settlement at Jamestown, also the historic cities of Yorktown and Williamsburg. If sightseeing is not your cup of tea you may want to try your hand at fishing or crabbing, as Bethpage Camp-Resort is located on the Virginia's Chesapeake Bay.

Bethpage camp-resort is forty miles from Williamsburg /Yorktown area. This is the heart of our nations drive for liberty. The resort won the park of the year in 2006. The parks amenities are too many to list so have a peek at them at Bethpage Camp Resort.com. All sites are full hook ups with fifty amp service.

A mobile Workhorse authorized service center will be on grounds to perform "minor" repairs and factory recalls. Workhorse will also have a seminar, giving club members a chance to ask the questions that everyone has about their chassis. Workhorse will host our get acquainted social on Tuesday, October 2, 2007. This is a great time to see old friends again and make new ones.

New RV's will be on site for inspections and test drives. Vendors will be on site during the rally, you may be able pick up a new accessory or two.

Registration includes 4 catered breakfasts and dinners. The TFC Band will head line the weekend entertainment with music of the fifties and the sixties. You and your new and old friends can kick back on the rivah cruise, (eastern Virginia's way to spell river). All this and more in the 5 fun filled days of our fifth birthday celebration.

Marsha and I hope to see many of our old friends again, and make many new ones. Hope to see you there.

Chuck and Marsha Stout, Rally Masters
RV/MH Hall of Fame - Lifetime Member
DriVer is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 05-23-2007, 11:44 AM   #2
iRV2 Marketing

Winnebago Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Coastal Campers
Carolina Campers
It's Time To Celebrate!

<span class="ev_code_RED">WORKHORSE CHASSIS MOTORHOME CLUB IS 5' YEARS OLD</span>

WCMC FALL RALLY
October 2 6, 2007

Bethpage Camp Resort
Urbabna, VA

Five fun filled days are planned for our eastern rally. There will be time to see our nation's oldest settlement at Jamestown, also the historic cities of Yorktown and Williamsburg. If sightseeing is not your cup of tea you may want to try your hand at fishing or crabbing, as Bethpage Camp-Resort is located on the Virginia's Chesapeake Bay.

Bethpage camp-resort is forty miles from Williamsburg /Yorktown area. This is the heart of our nations drive for liberty. The resort won the park of the year in 2006. The parks amenities are too many to list so have a peek at them at Bethpage Camp Resort.com. All sites are full hook ups with fifty amp service.

A mobile Workhorse authorized service center will be on grounds to perform "minor" repairs and factory recalls. Workhorse will also have a seminar, giving club members a chance to ask the questions that everyone has about their chassis. Workhorse will host our get acquainted social on Tuesday, October 2, 2007. This is a great time to see old friends again and make new ones.

New RV's will be on site for inspections and test drives. Vendors will be on site during the rally, you may be able pick up a new accessory or two.

Registration includes 4 catered breakfasts and dinners. The TFC Band will head line the weekend entertainment with music of the fifties and the sixties. You and your new and old friends can kick back on the rivah cruise, (eastern Virginia's way to spell river). All this and more in the 5 fun filled days of our fifth birthday celebration.

Marsha and I hope to see many of our old friends again, and make many new ones. Hope to see you there.

Chuck and Marsha Stout, Rally Masters
Old 05-26-2007, 09:06 AM   #3

Hello:
I just signed up to join the club when looking
through the forum I saw a rally in Oct, as I
am now on your page I see no mention of price,
early day, if you come with someone do you have
to come in togather as per other rallies? Will I
receive all this info in the mail? I'm just checking things out as we will be just returning from being out W.
freerider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2007, 09:45 AM   #4

FREERIDER: Hopefully you have seen my reply to your first post up in the chassis section.

Regarding the Fall rally, the fee is $325.00. You will receive the registration form along with your club introductory credentials, as will all new members who joined after the mailing list was finalized. FWIW, the postman has not yet delivered MINE, so I know they are still "in the mail". For those who just can't wait, we also plan to put the registration on the website as a .PDF file so you can download and print it for yourself. It isn't there YET, but will get loaded by the IT people after the holiday.

The rally fee includes site rental starting the night of Tuesday October 2nd, 2007. You should make arrangements directly with the CG for any prior arrival. I have no information about site assignments DURING the event. ED
edgray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2007, 05:01 AM   #5

Workhorse Chassis Owner
is it to late to join the club and go to the virginia rally
Thanks Sal Avitabile
PS is there an online regestration
Old 07-16-2007, 08:39 AM   #6

SAL: Thanks for your question. It is NOT too late, and YES you can join the club and register for the rally online. HERE is a link to the page you need. You can join WCMC and pay your club dues via CC. You will then receive your membership credentials from LeAnna. You MUST be a member of FMCA to join.

On the same page (linked above) there is a download for the Rally Registration form. Print it and complete before sending with your check to the rally hosts at the address on the form.

I'm glad to learn you have decided to join, and will look forward to meeting you in Urbanna. Please let me know if you have any problems with the above. I'll be happy to help. ED
Old 07-16-2007, 10:22 AM   #7

Workhorse Chassis Owner
Thanks Edgray I joined both clubs today and registration form is in the works ,Maybe I,ll see you In the fall
Thanks aqain Sal Avitabile
Old 07-19-2007, 07:10 AM   #8

FSD's go on at 10 in the morning.
Just sent in the registration for the Rally at Bethpage.
Looking forward to meeting you nice folks...
Be safe.
ichn2go is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2007, 12:11 PM   #9

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Just sent in the registration for the Rally at Bethpage. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
GREAT! We'll see ya there. Enjoy the ride. ED
Old 08-06-2007, 03:05 PM   #10

Send a message via AIM to Oemtech
Is there a spot for my UltraPower booth... I will bring copies of the Magnuson Moss Act to hand out with the brochures
Old 08-06-2007, 03:55 PM   #11
iRV2 Marketing

Winnebago Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Coastal Campers
Carolina Campers
We sent in our check last week. CYA there!
Old 08-17-2007, 03:35 PM   #12

Workhorse Chassis Owner
We just joined the club and mailed in our application for the Beth Page Rally. Looking forward to meeting all of you there.
davebuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2007, 05:38 PM   #13

Dave and Adella: thanks for joining WCMC. I'll look forward to meeting ya'll in Urbanna! ED
Old 08-19-2007, 07:18 PM   #14

We have just discovered the rally registration form has an incorrect ZIP code.

We have had no reports from anyone that their mail to the address given for the rally host was returned as undeliverable. However, I want to make sure all the applications which were mailed have been received. Therefore, I'm asking you to verify that your rally fee CHECK has cleared your bank. If you think it should have cleared by now, but it has NOT, then please send me a PM or an email. I'll be happy to verify your status and get back to you.

If you have very recently sent yours in, be aware there is a delay because Chuck sends the checks to the treasurer in batches. But, if you have a concern, I'm happy to check for you regardless of when you mailed it.

Looking forward to seeing you there, ED