Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > RV LIFE STYLES FORUMS > Solo RV'ers
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 09-08-2009, 03:35 PM   #43

hhhmmmm, was the chat room just a mere figment of ones imagination... Inquiring minds and such...
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 09-08-2009, 05:37 PM   #44
Moderator Emeritus

Ford Super Duty Owner
RayJayco, the chat rooms are real. There are schedule time that folks meet there for a chat. They are not use most of the day. If you want to get a chat session going, post a time and which room as long as it doe s not conflict with another groups use.

Look on the teal colored bar toward the right end. You will need to have your java programs up to date to use it and forget about using it on a dial up connection.

Ken
Amateur Radio Operator (KE5DFR)|No Longer Full-Time! - 2023 Cougar 22MLS toted by 2022 F150, 3.5L EcoBoost Tow Max FX4 Lariat Travel with one Standard Schnauzer and one small Timneh African Gray Parrot, retired mechanical engineer
TXiceman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 07:51 AM   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXiceman View Post
RayJayco, the chat rooms are real. There are schedule time that folks meet there for a chat. They are not use most of the day. If you want to get a chat session going, post a time and which room as long as it doe s not conflict with another groups use.

Look on the teal colored bar toward the right end. You will need to have your java programs up to date to use it and forget about using it on a dial up connection.

Ken
Thanks for the info!
I was just attemping to see if anyone responded as it seems with GM becoming busy, things cooled off in ths area...

Maybe if I stir the pot a bit, we can get some people to come back and play!
Old 09-09-2009, 10:24 AM   #46

Send a message via AIM to GraciesMom Send a message via Yahoo to GraciesMom
Stir it up Ray!!!
Old 09-09-2009, 03:24 PM   #47

Quote:
Originally Posted by GraciesMom View Post
Stir it up Ray!!!
How 'bout a lil' help! It takes 2 to tango!

Anyone want to talk to a true FL Cracker? 1/2 city, 1/2 country and 1/2 crazy...

Yes, I know that my math is questionable. I have to remove my shoes to count past 10...and I'm wearing flip-flops...

Of course I am still tryin' to learn my gozentas...

[Tryin' hard] 2 goes into 4- 2 times, 2 goes into 6... Dang it!!! I always get stuck on that 1, boy it is a toughie! I am going to go back and try to color inside of the lines. I wish they would let me have the lil' crayons! I hate these big ones! They won't let me have the paste and crayons at the same time anymore... [pout]

Just so you know, the blue crayons dipped in the paste does NOT taste as good as it looks...
DRATS! Outside of the lines...again... )

Now, do I need help or what?????
Old 09-10-2009, 08:43 AM   #48

Fleetwood Owners Club
Solo Rvers Club
Send a message via Yahoo to Rick Long
I tried to stir things up once on here.. I got censored and haven't felt like posting much sense.

I'm setting down here at the Thousand Trails RV park in Las Vegas... Most of this place is about like parking in the middle of the desert.. very few trees.. You seldom see anyone out of their RV..
Rick Long is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 02:58 PM   #49

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Long View Post
I tried to stir things up once on here.. I got censored and haven't felt like posting much sense.

I'm setting down here at the Thousand Trails RV park in Las Vegas... Most of this place is about like parking in the middle of the desert.. very few trees.. You seldom see anyone out of their RV..
I was censored once, but I went to the doc, he gave me a shot and I felt better...

Rick, I need trees and water!

I get the DT's if I am out of view of water for too long. Like a drunk needs alcohol, I need to see water!
And I like the forest too, swamps...even better!

I could handle the desert about as long as I could go with-out eating... (At 6'1", 230 lbs, maybe a week to 10 days... )
Now, desserts, well that a whole 'nother story! I didn't get 230 by avoiding good food!

Kinda like snow! This ole FL boy doesn't mind going out West to ski for a couple of weeks, but I have too much sand in my shoes to stay too long!

Well, buddy, I guess that you and I are it...

GM seems to have split the scene and no one else is passing through, so I guess that we have to make the best of it ourselves...
I'll put on a pot of coffee if you'll build the fire so we can roast some marshmellows, maybe make some smores... Know any good campfire songs or ghost stories?

Maybe someone will come by and join us soon...
Old 09-10-2009, 09:42 PM   #50

Excel Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Long View Post
I tried to stir things up once on here.. I got censored and haven't felt like posting much sense..

Rick, I remember you got zapped for stirring with one finger!!

BookIIRoadtrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 11:00 AM   #51

National RV Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
Solo Rvers Club
Send a message via Skype™ to Barbara S.
I just checked and it was empty again now. I usually have class on Thursday nights but last night I was at a rally at Thousand Trails Lake Whitney and was playing games until almost 10:00 pm. Maybe if we tried another night we might generate some interest.
Good Sam Charter Life member/FMCA/SI/Escapees/Thousand Trails
Barbara S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 08:04 AM   #52
AL

Florida Cooters Club
Nor'easters Club
Solo Rvers Club
Appalachian Campers
Mid Atlantic Campers
Hi All,

I was also in there a few times a while ago, but I think was just me ad Rick if anyone?? I set my calendar alarm to remind me is it still Thur 9PM?
Old 09-17-2009, 06:57 AM   #53
AL

Florida Cooters Club
Nor'easters Club
Solo Rvers Club
Appalachian Campers
Mid Atlantic Campers
Hi All,

Well I can see that I was the last person to post in here, and that was 5 days ago! So even though that does not look to good for tonights chat! I will do my best to go in there tonight at 9PM EST! Who know maybe I will even see someone else,LOL!!!
Old 09-17-2009, 08:24 AM   #54
Administrator in Memoriam

Newmar Owners Club
Retired Fire Service RVer's
Spartan Chassis
If I don't make it, start without me.

Route 66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 03:23 PM   #55
AL

Florida Cooters Club
Nor'easters Club
Solo Rvers Club
Appalachian Campers
Mid Atlantic Campers
Thumbs down Another flop !!

HI All,

Oh well I was in chat last night 9/17/09 from 9 - 10 PM EST! and I was Solo in there !!!!!!!!! I have a meeting next Thur, but I am planning on trying it again on the next Thur. 10/1/09!!! Hope to see someone in there!!!!
Old 09-18-2009, 09:38 PM   #56

National RV Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
Solo Rvers Club
Send a message via Skype™ to Barbara S.
Try the chat room on a Monday night instead of Thursday and I will be glad to join you. I am not able to go in there on a Thursday night.
Good Sam Charter Life member/FMCA/SI/Escapees/Thousand Trails
Barbara S. is offline   Reply With Quote