Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > RV LIFE STYLES FORUMS > Solo RV'ers
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 06-01-2015, 01:53 PM   #1

my first long adventure.

Hello,

I have decided to get on the road in my RV again.

My wife passed away 2-1/2 years ago.we enjoyed the coach so very much.

I am hoping to put together a trip going to the East coast and camping with an ocean view in each state. Starting in Maine to Florida.

Should all go well and if I can locate RV parks with ocean views I'll return home for awhile then do the west coast.

Would appreciate any help offered as to the best sources to look into to find RV parks with ocean views. My wife was always the planner and researcher for trips.

Thank you,
Blueseal
blueseal is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 06-01-2015, 02:00 PM   #2

Glad your getting on the road again. There are many ways to find campground info. Others will let you know how. However you find it, check it out with Google Earth. You can see just how well you will get a ocean view with what lots.
Many Happy Trails!!

2019 Prime Time Crusader 29 RSLE pulled by 2019 Chevrolet Silverado 2500
MargoS. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2015, 07:22 PM   #3

You might want to look into getting a Thousand Trails membership. We toured the East Coast last year and there were several nice spots with ocean views. And, of course here in the West we have a few too. If you go up through Maine to the Maritimes, there is a delightful little town called St Martin's. We hit it right when they were having their town festival and it was a great time. And we were in a park with a view right on the Bay of Fundy...awesome.

PS: TT memberships can be had cheaply second hand. We got ours from an older couple who were done traveling, and basically all we paid for was the transfer fee.
Trivian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2015, 03:07 PM   #4

Vintage RV Owners Club
Send a message via AIM to Ryegal
trip

Welcome my husband been gone a long time. but he must of worked out a deal because when I start up my motor home hes there. maybe he will tell your wife how to do it,
Old 06-02-2015, 05:02 PM   #5
Community Moderator

If you are a member of AAA they have an online tool to help you plan your routes and destinations. It will print out a complete set of directions once you set up everything.

Try it out for FREE

http://ttp.aaa.com/TripTik/
pasdad1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
vent