Turns out the problem with the MH is not repaired yet as other more pressing projects came to the fore. If life gets back to normal I will hopefully get in a trip around the island before the end of February. Looks like Arizona will wait for next October.
At one time we thought of Mexico but the reason for going turned nasty so we just dropped it from any planned agenda. I hope to get my unit repaired by mid January and then we will decide where we are going.