iRV2 Forums

iRV2 Forums (https://www.irv2.com/forums/)
-   Winnebago Industries Owner's Forum (https://www.irv2.com/forums/f101/)
-   -   2013 Tour (https://www.irv2.com/forums/f101/2013-tour-147865.html)

glenda1908 01-10-2013 08:03 AM

2013 Tour
 
We just became the proud owners of a 2013 Tour 42' QD and absolutely LOVE it :D We have been staying at Pelican Roost on the USN base at Mayport FL for three weeks, so we have been able to run through all tne systems and check out any issues. Our punch list is minor and everything about this coach is amazing. We opted for the all electric and therefore we do not ever need to worry if we have enough propane again:-) It's such a livable coach. Lots of storage inside and out and the galley is great with lots of counter space. :thumb: I love the two bathrooms, the washer dryer stack unit, the king bed, the residential fridge....and oh by the way, DH says it drives very smooth and I think it's a lot quiter than our Vectra. We will be heading back home to VA next week to check on the stick house, but I think it will be a short visit ;) Can't wait to take off in the Tour again:dance:

BBBEEBOP 01-10-2013 11:51 AM

Good Luck, Sounds great!

JMonroe 01-10-2013 02:27 PM

Love that floorplan. Of course we can't be sure you really have one. No photos, never happened. ;)

glenda1908 01-10-2013 03:37 PM

I can assure you its real. I'll post pictures later....when I figure out how!!

Wannabe 01-10-2013 07:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by glenda1908 (Post 1426156)
We just became the proud owners of a 2013 Tour 42' QD and absolutely LOVE it :D

Congratulations! As you can see we have the 2011 and are very pleased with it. You have the IFS and it should handle better than ours. I would like to know what your fuel mileage is with the 450 and DEF. We average about 7 mpg when towing, but I suspect you might get slightly better. Good luck!
:dance:

bachler 01-10-2013 07:36 PM

If you could see me you would see a green with envey person... I wish you the best, enjoy it.

Trekkers 01-10-2013 08:28 PM

Great purchase! We have the sister to it, the Ellipse 42GD. We also chose the all electric. We are loving it so far and I am sure you will love yours, too. Congratulations and many happy trips.
Irene and Jim

glenda1908 01-10-2013 10:10 PM

Now if I can get a picture posted like you:-)

papaw.1 01-10-2013 10:18 PM

papaw.1
 
Congrads on the new rig.I bet it is out of this world.I hope you Have many Safe and Happy Travels.Good Luck and be well.:dance::whistling:

goldviper 01-10-2013 10:28 PM

Hello Glenda,

We have the sister to yours. We ordered ours with the all electric and all of the bells and whistles. We drove it back from the Factory in Iowa to Phoenix and we got 8.5 mpg on the 1700 mile trip. We have been doing very short trips at home and get about 6 mpg on the on the surface streets. Love the Coach.
Les

Trekkers 01-11-2013 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by goldviper (Post 1426896)
Hello Glenda,

We have the sister to yours. We ordered ours with the all electric and all of the bells and whistles. We drove it back from the Factory in Iowa to Phoenix and we got 8.5 mpg on the 1700 mile trip. We have been doing very short trips at home and get about 6 mpg on the on the surface streets. Love the Coach.
Les

X2
Our mileage experience in trips from Indiana, to Texas, to Mississippi and back to Indiana has been a little variable from time to time, but overall very similar. While driving, the control panel reading has been as high as 9.2 mpg in one tank. But when we actually calculate our fuel usage it is lower because we use fuel for the generator and aquahot

Irene and Jim
2013 Itasca Ellipse 42GD

goldviper 01-11-2013 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trekkers (Post 1427255)
X2
Our mileage experience in trips from Indiana, to Texas, to Mississippi and back to Indiana has been a little variable from time to time, but overall very similar. While driving, the control panel reading has been as high as 9.2 mpg in one tank. But when we actually calculate our fuel usage it is lower because we use fuel for the generator and aquahot

Irene and Jim
2013 Itasca Ellipse 42GD


Exactly, you will really never know what your actual MPG is, because of the AquaHot and the Generator. I just go by what the computer/dash says and I'm happy with that. I'm just glad it's above 7 mpg with the big motor and the heavy weight of our Coaches.
Les

Outbumn 01-12-2013 07:27 PM

Glenda,
Trade Ya!!!!

glenda1908 01-12-2013 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Outbumn (Post 1428710)
Glenda,
Trade Ya!!!!

You're funny Ron:-)


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:15 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.