iRV2 Forums

iRV2 Forums (https://www.irv2.com/forums/)
-   Thor Industries Owner's Forum (https://www.irv2.com/forums/f121/)
-   -   Thor Challenger Owners Unite! (https://www.irv2.com/forums/f121/thor-challenger-owners-unite-150811.html)

sbleiweiss 10-12-2017 08:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Foxflyer (Post 3846803)
Wish there were a little LED on that switch for visual confirmation of its state, but happy there was a simple fix.

You can add an LED light to the switch. We had Total Value RV in Elkhart do just that for us. The way they did it it lights whenever the switch is set to use. It also lights anytime plugged into shore power. I wish it didn't do that, but it still might have solved your issue.

Foxflyer 10-13-2017 09:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sbleiweiss (Post 3847278)
You can add an LED light to the switch. We had Total Value RV in Elkhart do just that for us. The way they did it it lights whenever the switch is set to use. It also lights anytime plugged into shore power. I wish it didn't do that, but it still might have solved your issue.

Thanks for the tip! Iíll look into getting that done.

xjpr 10-14-2017 10:59 AM

i HAVE A 2015 37KT, FOUND A ROUND VENT W/LOUVERS FOR THE BATHROOM ON AMAZON, 'BOUT $10

PattyP 10-15-2017 06:37 AM

I have the same RV! I want one of those! Can you send a picture and more information so I can get one please?��

sbleiweiss 10-16-2017 08:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xjpr (Post 3850475)
i HAVE A 2015 37KT, FOUND A ROUND VENT W/LOUVERS FOR THE BATHROOM ON AMAZON, 'BOUT $10

That was one of the first mods we made to the KT. It made a huge difference. Total Valu RV in Elkhart got us ours.

xjpr 10-16-2017 08:41 PM

vent from amazon https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

PattyP 10-17-2017 06:41 AM

Thanks guys! I just ordered it! Been wanting this since we bought RV! We are headed to Tennessee to see the leaves change tomorrow. We just replaced the bed. We replaced the sofa with recliners! We are all set now!

xjpr 10-17-2017 07:23 AM

On mine thor cut their hole WAY to large but I was able to get three screws to hit, worst case you might have to cut a backer board.

ctpres 10-17-2017 08:00 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Tampa RV show coming up! 2018 Florida RV SuperShow - Florida RV Trade AssociationFlorida RV Trade Association
If you know what day you will be there let us know so we can pick best date for another Challenger Owners Club get-to-gether. Last year was a lot of fun and everybody learned more about their Challenger. Plus got to meet the faces behind the user names.

daverubino 10-17-2017 11:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ctpres (Post 3854949)
Tampa RV show coming up! 2018 Florida RV SuperShow - Florida RV Trade AssociationFlorida RV Trade Association
If you know what day you will be there let us know so we can pick best date for another Challenger Owners Club get-to-gether. Last year was a lot of fun and everybody learned more about their Challenger. Plus got to meet the faces behind the user names.

Yep, good fun at the show! Our '16 37KT might be for sale soon. Going for a DP!

rvbunz 10-18-2017 03:07 AM

Do you Challenger owners meet often. Would be interested in joining

Sent from my XT1635-01 using iRV2 - RV Forum mobile app

PattyP 10-18-2017 06:44 AM

Wednesday is senior day for $1.00 off tickets, but any day is fine with us. It's in January so maybe it won't be hot! Lol ��

ctpres 10-18-2017 10:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rvbunz (Post 3856277)
Do you Challenger owners meet often. Would be interested in joining

Sent from my XT1635-01 using iRV2 - RV Forum mobile app

You already are a member simply by owning a Challenger. No rules, no dues and no officers. Looking for interest in a get-to-gether in Creede, Co next summer.

logalinipoo 10-18-2017 10:02 PM

Hey I just noticed your question. The solenoid is above the batterys on a side wall. It's a silver round cylinder about 2 inches tall and 2 inches round. Itll have 2 small wires and 2 large wires running to it. It'd you put 12v across the 2 small wires then you can check the OhmS across the 2 big wires. The OhmS should be quite low, 0.010mohm or less


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:12 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.